Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Kegeling

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
hello i was masturbating yesterday and i decided to try what i read about tensing your penis to avoid ejaculation. it worked but after a while of doing it my penis went soft and i had to wait 10 or 15 minutes again before it got hard again. i could feel the sperm coming into my penis.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2008
Supporter
It takes practice. Don't expect the first 20 or so times to be perfect. Experiment and find out what works best for you. It's not the same for everyone, and it doesn't always work for everyone, either.
|

replied January 7th, 2008
wat r u talking about? the concept is obviously fundamentally flawed and impossible and i have first hadn experience. are u able to do this infinitely?

if it was really real, then everytime i experienced one of the 'multiple orgasms'(basicallty a dry orgasm nothing more nothing less its all bs), i would not have been drained in any way.

everytime you hold off the orgasm by kegelling, you STILL lose some of the 'juice' even if nothing comes out. you cant do this INDEFINATELY, and therefore it is a myth because in this case it has to be BLACK AND WHITE because ifthere is any 'grey area' that means the concept to begin with was a lie and a myth.
|

replied January 9th, 2008
argh this doesnt work and neither does the 'start, stop' technique i want to know how to last as long as i like ffs.
|

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2008
Supporter
you're getting awfully worked up about this.

Kegeling is a technique to STRENGTHEN the pubococcygeus muscles. Strengthening, unfortunately for the frustrated masses, takes awhile. Therefore, you can't expect kegeling on the first try to be successful. It will take time.
|

replied January 10th, 2008
but i get a small orgasm after i hold it off despite no ejaculation, and if u add up all the orgasms u get from kegelling before ejaculation u would get one orgasm equal to an ejaculation. so all it does is divide the big orgasm into small little ones.
|

User Profile
replied January 11th, 2008
Supporter
As I said, it takes time. If you continue with it, you'll start to notice more intense orgasms.

ALso, everyone is different. It might not work for you the way it works for other people.
|
Tags: sperm, penis
Quick Reply