Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Pelvic pain after orgasm

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
I'm a 20 years old female, of average height & weight, my problem began 7 months before, I tried masturbation by directing the showerhead towards my clitoris & I felt orgasm several times, at a time I did it and then after it I felt heaviness in my pelvis, since then the sensation is constant with me for 7 months now, I stopped masturbation since then.
I visited my doctor and did urine analysis which was negative, she prescribed me Icthamol rect. supp. and lignocaine oint for local application, and I'm using them for 2 months now and no improvement, I don't know what to do, I'm confused and to know I still virgin and want to keep this, please help me what to do
CONFUSED of what to do
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 21st, 2009
Endometriosis.
I have had the same problems and a few months ago I was diagnosed with Endometriosis, I am 21 years old I was 20 when they found it and it's been a constant road of having doctors appointments and they are trying to figure out what to do with out giving me a hysterectomy because I would love to have kids one day, So you might want to ask your doctor for a ultra sound to make sure there is nothing there causing your pain.
|
Did you find this post helpful?