Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

physical difference in virgin ? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I've tried asking for the mens opinion out here, but with little luck. Hopefully some of you women out here could help me. I'm a 23 year old virgin, and I'm planning on having sex w/my boyfriend soon. He doesnt know I"m a virgin...and I'm afraid if I don't tell him he will find out anyway when we have sex.
Can men really tell any sort of physical difference by penetrating a virgin?

From what my friends have told me...its different for everyone and most likely he wont be able to tell except by noticing some tightness...

What were your first experiences like?

Any help would be appreciated...
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper bslucy
|

User Profile
replied January 3rd, 2008
Experienced User
honey if you cant tell him that you are a virgin then you probablly shouldnt be having sex with him. Anyways my first time was uneventful... boring pretty much as I had drank way too much
|

User Profile
Look you really need to tell him.If you dont it could hurt you cause being a guy I am when I ahe sex wiht a girl.I just jam it in and do it.Since you are a virgin and he slmas it in it will hurt you alot so you really need to tell him.The first time it will hurt you for a few mins but after that you will be fine.Jus tell him
|

Especially eHealthy
You need to tell him. No, he won't be able to tell by the feeling inside of your vagina, but he WILL be able to tell by how YOU react!! People just behave differently once they've had sex and some experience. You know how to move, how to guide in the penis, etc.

As a virgin, you're far more likely to seize up because you're nervous; and if you're trying to hide the fact that you're a virgin, well that' just adds a whole other layer of nervousness!! That's the killer for female sex. Being nervous can make sex impossible.
|

thanks for the help guys.

I know, I dont want to be dishonest. I dont want to be nervous either. I want it to be pleasurable for both...

I guess I'm just embarrased its taken me so long!
|

Experienced User
Sex hurts the first time, so he will more than likely think he is doing something wrong, if you do not tell him.
You will also bleed your first time too. So i think it would be the right thing to do by telling him. He might be excited about the fact that he will be your first !!!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
most guys like the idea of being a woman's first my boyfriend did he loved it
|

Experienced User
sammisa wrote:
Sex hurts the first time, so he will more than likely think he is doing something wrong, if you do not tell him.
You will also bleed your first time too. So i think it would be the right thing to do by telling him. He might be excited about the fact that he will be your first !!!

not all women will bleed the first time, i didnt. and it wont hurt everyone the first time either, it didnt hurt me. And u should tell him that you are a virgin, he wouldnt care at all, he will just be happy. And no there is no difference between virgin and non-virgin, you cant tell a difference physically wise, but by the way you will act he will probably know.
|

Especially eHealthy
sammisa wrote:

sex should never hurt EVER. even your first time.
if it is youre doing something wrong

also you DO NOT ALWAYS BLEED the first time

no you dont Very Happy
|

Especially eHealthy
sammisa wrote:
Sex hurts the first time,

Only if you do it wrong.

Quote:
so he will more than likely think he is doing something wrong, if you do not tell him.
You will also bleed your first time too.

Only if you do it wrong or still have a hymen that happens to be thick. (which is rare).

Quote:
So i think it would be the right thing to do by telling him. He might be excited about the fact that he will be your first !!!

This is the only sentence of truth in your post.
|

replied January 4th, 2008
I am hoping I wont bleed or experience pain. I'm hoping it happens the right way.

I never considered telling him at all,but now because of the advice I'm thinking maybe I will.

So the whole thing about a virgin being "tight" is sort of a myth then? the vagina walls expand as the penis enters it...so makes sense with what everyone is saying.

I feel a lot better.
|

Especially eHealthy
yes sex doesnt change the vagna at all. it doesnt make it "loose" or anything Smile thats all myth
|

User Profile
Experienced User
sammisa wrote:

Haha, I didn't feel anything, at ALL, my first time. =o
|

User Profile
Experienced User
me neither i didnt hurt or bleed
|

Experienced User
the_girlfriend wrote:
yes sex doesnt change the vagna at all. it doesnt make it "loose" or anything Smile thats all myth

yeah cause how would that make sense? i mean if vagina gets "loose" after sex, what would happen after having a baby =O
|

winter- so true!!

You guys are right. Thank you so much for your help. The friends that I've talked to have said the first time was very painful for them. I'm just glad to know its not that way for everyone...

One of my friends said she felt like her insides were ripping! She also said that she wasnt really feeling the guy she was with...and it wasnt like she was really turned on by him at all.

I just read that the Uterus actually tilts, and the vagina gets lubricated and all other changes in the female body occur when a female is turned on...

So its interesting
|

replied January 5th, 2008
Experienced User
tell him that you are a virgin and watch for his reaction, if he's going to make fun of you or will show some abnormal reaction you should not be having sex this this person at all. That's simply called "respect", if a guy does not get it, dump him. Personally, if my girlfriend would not tell me that she is a virgin first time, it would make me mad just because it would look like she does not trust me.
|

replied January 5th, 2008
Experienced User
There is no need to be embarrassed for still being a virgin, you should be proud! I lost my virginity at 23 too and I told my boyfriend at the time long before we even had sex. He loved the idea that I waited. Most guys like it from my experience. If your friends are giving painful accounts of their first time it is probably because they were not ready or turned on. If you are turned on you will most likely be wet but in my opinion you should also use lube. My first time was not painful at all. I also think it can make a difference of your age and bodies development. Girls that that have sex for the first time at a very young age are more likely to have a less than desirable time. 23 is a good age...it worked for me (:
|

replied January 6th, 2008
Supporter
yea if you still have ur hymn i think i spelled it wrong then he will know that you are still a virgin. No big deal to being a virgin, if anything i see that as a good thing cuz that means that you are willing to give it up to him, and that he is a special person. =) But yea my girlfriend told me when she lost it, it hurt bad, kinda wish i was that special guy she lost it to =(
|

replied May 17th, 2012
im reading about virgin and non virgin..
i hope so too..
|

replied January 6th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
What about children born without a hymen? Are they NEVER a virgin?

What about a girl who breaks her hymen when riding a horse? Is she no longer a virgin? What if you do gymnastics or dance and break it that way during the splits? How about riding a bike or using tampons? There are dozens of ways for girls to accidentally break their hymens, so the hymen is NOT a representation of virginity. You need to re-think your opinion because it is flawed.

No, there's nothing wrong being a virgin. I was a virgin until I was 20 and very proud of the fact. However, I didn't loose my hymen right away. I was NOT a virgin any more because I'd had completely penetrative vaginal sex, but my septate hymen was still complete. My hymen was just a string over the middle of my vaginal entrance. These hymens are very hard to break; but since I could have sex with it in place, I didn't worry. Eventually it broke on its own during sex and wow, did it bleed! But that didn't suddenly mean I wasn't a virgin anymore; I'd lost my virginity months ago.

SO no, a hymen means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
|
12 >>
Quick Reply