Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Girlfriend Shaking During Sex?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
ive been having sex with my girlfriend for 3 months now..we talk about EVERYTHING we've experienced a lot..however...shes never orgasmed, i think she suffers from what many girls suffer where she is scared of what might happens if she continues..i notice she trembles/shakes a lot mostly when shes on top or when i play with her clit after we have done it for some minutes and she then asks me to stop. what does this shaking signifiy? what will it lead to?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
that it feels so good that it is overwhelming her body a little bit. i start to shake before i orgasm. it's normal. sometimes it just feels like too much, though. i might suggest a vibrating ring that you put on your penis (can be used on the outside of a condom). it hits her clit while you are inside. if she is on top she can choose how much the virbrator hits her clit, plus it makes it a little nicer for you (or so my dh has told me), and it can make the penis vibrate a little bit. it's a nice treat. you can buy one at lovers package or i think walmart and rite aid sell them now too. good luck!
|

replied January 11th, 2008
I am a man, and sometines I get sexualy excited so much I start shaking. Sometimes it's very obvious. It's normal. And she has to relax completly and to enjoy without thinking of consequences Wink
|

User Profile
replied January 11th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
If she asks you to stop the touching might be too direct, maybe continue but add more lube to your fingers, use a softer touch, or focus your touch on an area around (not on) her clit. It might need a little break. Remember, her clit is WAY more sensitive than your penis.
|

replied July 14th, 2011
last night me and my gf had sex and it took me about 3 hrs to cum we had did about 6 different positions and one particular position her legs began shaking uncontrollably while my penis was still inside of her i aksed her if she was ok and she had told me that i had hit her g spot and she has never felt a feeling so amazing after we were done i had asked her how many times she had climaxed and she said she lost count after 6. i have decided to wait a day or two before we go at it again since she told me her vagina is sore. she did not really complain about pain too much but she did seem to enjoy herself alot she also mentioned to me that she has the mirena (iud) inside of her which i could feel poking the tip of my penis a bit until we switched positions
|
Quick Reply