Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Upset stomach pregnancy symptom ?

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
OK, Well I have been having an upset stomach for the past 4 days (no vomitting) and have been tired and nausea when I have been up for to long through out the day. But what really gets me the most is the upset stomach. It is to be said that an upset stomach could also be morning sickness, but i do not vomitt i just run to the rest room because it hurts. Has anyone had these symotoms and was pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Everyone is different. If you think you are pregnant, then you should take a test. Morning sickness is a sure sign that you would have a positive test by now if you are pregnant.

Some women only feel headaches, some vomit, some are only tired, some have to go to the hospital for IVs because their body cannot handle the sickness they are feeling.

If you are not pregnant, you could have the flu, food poisoning, an allergic reaction to some food that you have eaten, etc.

The best thing to do is to take a test and rule out or in that possibility, then go from there.
|

Supporter
we would need to know more information. When was the last time you had sex?
|

Especially eHealthy
have you had sex
|