Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

sperm on bed sheets ? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
hey...i have another problem which is probably the cause to this...my ex said that i got my sperm on her bed accidently....and like 6 hours later she said she rubbed the sperm that was on her bed sheets on her vagina...can she get pregnant by doing that? i still think she's so stupid for doing that...why would she even do that...she thought it would be fine -_-''...so does anyone know if sperm can live on bed sheets? thank you..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
O_o That's just weird and kinky...

Sperm can't live in the open air for very long. They require a warm, wet environment, with the proper pH balance and moisture content. Even with ejaculation inside a woman, the sperm can die very quickly if these requirements aren't met. So, for them to live on a bed sheet, exposed to the open air for longer than a short while (I've read anywhere from 5-15 minutes) is highly unlikely. Again, this falls into the "it's virtually impossible" category.

Let's assume, though, for the sake of argument, that she did do it and some sperm were still alive. Now the little buggers (who are weak and frail from being in a toxic environment) have to travel from her labia, up through her vaginal canal, through her cervix and down the fallopian tubes. It just couldn't happen. This couldn't get her pregnant.

Again, this is sounding more and more like an hysterical pregnancy. She wants so badly to be pregnant, that she is doing crazy things to try to induce it, and is creating symptoms in her mind.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 2nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
impossible, and if she really did that then shes trying to get pregnant.....shes insane get her out of your life

~alicia~
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
lol yeah...she gets on my nerves a lot i want to move schools now T_T
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 2nd, 2008
Community Volunteer
Is this the same girl you were talking about earlier? Seriously, tell her to get a life and stop bothering you! Don't believe a thing she says!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 2nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
VeryWorriedGuy, can you really not see what she is doing? Do you really believe she is pregnant?

There is no possible way sperm can live 6 hours on bed sheets. The sperm die when they dry out.

Is there some reason you are still communicating with her? Do you want her in your life? If you don't, tell her not to bother you again until she has:

A positive home pregnancy test
Results of a paternity test proving you are the father.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
yeah mominashoe...its the same girl i was talking about earlier...i never cheat on people lol .....and futureshock...i told this girl if she's so sure im the father then we can get it checked cuz im pretty sure she isn't pregnant, and if she is i don't think it can be mine...then she was like "you think i would cheat on you?" like...if she's so sure then i dont think she would be scared to do a test
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 2nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
one word pyscho.....trying to trap you....leave....please
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 2nd, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Wow....this girl is amazing. Like I and everyone else has said....you need to cut ties with her right away, block her IM's, text's, call's, ect. She's feeding off of the attention that you are giving her, even if it is negative attention. You continue to allow her to manipulate and dominate your time and thoughts and she is getting off on that. If she continues to push and pursue with the "I might be pregnant" thing, then maybe you should need to suck it up and involve your parents becuse she is deffinately acting hysterical. I've never been one to "tattle tale", but her parents might also be interested and concerned about the fact that their daughter is obsessed with being pregnant, and will obviously go to great leangths to make it happen (the sheets). I am really just dumbfounded by all the drama this girl is creating....you need to stay far away from her.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 2nd, 2008
Especially eHealthy
shes CRAZY

run


runrunrun forest
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 2nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
lol! run forest!

lele25 wrote:
I've never been one to "tattle tale", but her parents might also be interested and concerned about the fact that their daughter is obsessed with being pregnant, and will obviously go to great leangths to make it happen (the sheets). I am really just dumbfounded by all the drama this girl is creating....you need to stay far away from her.


I don't think she is trying to get pregnant, and I don't think she rubbed the sheets on herself. I think she desperately wants VeryWorriedGuy to think she's pregnant, though.

VeryWorriedGuy, why did you break up with her? How long after the "fooling around/sperm on the sheets" incident did you break up?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
umm...we broke up like...i think 2 weeks after that yeah....i broke up with her cuz i knew i might get her pregnant cuz she's a really dirty girl...and...well..im a guy so that speaks for itself lol and sometimes she's just too demanding and she takes me away from all my friends...so i couldn't take her anymore i gave her too many chances
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 2nd, 2008
Especially eHealthy
get over her
and move on

shes a psycotic teenage freak. if someone will LIE about somethng ;ike that just to be with you seriously she has mental issues.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 2nd, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
futureshock wrote:
lol! run forest!

lele25 wrote:
I've never been one to "tattle tale", but her parents might also be interested and concerned about the fact that their daughter is obsessed with being pregnant, and will obviously go to great leangths to make it happen (the sheets). I am really just dumbfounded by all the drama this girl is creating....you need to stay far away from her.


I don't think she is trying to get pregnant, and I don't think she rubbed the sheets on herself. I think she desperately wants VeryWorriedGuy to think she's pregnant, though.

VeryWorriedGuy, why did you break up with her? How long after the "fooling around/sperm on the sheets" incident did you break up?

Sorry I must have misinterpreted what someone said.... Smile
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 2nd, 2008
Community Volunteer
OH and one other thing VeryWorriedGuy.....

There are so many people on this board who have advised you to cut off relations with her, have told you that she is a psycho and not pregnant, have told you that you need to get help for your own conditions and stop worrying about her because she is making you worse, etc.

No one minds helping you and all of us here love to help those in need of advice. But you have been continually coming back and we keep telling you the same things. When are you going to finally listen? Coming back here and telling us the latest episode of what has happened with a person you are supposed to be ignoring isn't going to change the situation.

Maybe you feel guilty about leaving her and that she is still your responsibility.

She is NOT. She is manipulating you, and you need to take the advice you are given. You wanted answers, and we gave them. All you have to do is take the advice and everything will be fine.......but only you can take it and fix this problem.

No matter how many times you post, it is not going to stop her or anything else. You must make the move.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 3rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
lele25 wrote:
futureshock wrote:
lol! run forest!

lele25 wrote:
I've never been one to "tattle tale", but her parents might also be interested and concerned about the fact that their daughter is obsessed with being pregnant, and will obviously go to great leangths to make it happen (the sheets). I am really just dumbfounded by all the drama this girl is creating....you need to stay far away from her.


I don't think she is trying to get pregnant, and I don't think she rubbed the sheets on herself. I think she desperately wants VeryWorriedGuy to think she's pregnant, though.

VeryWorriedGuy, why did you break up with her? How long after the "fooling around/sperm on the sheets" incident did you break up?

Sorry I must have misinterpreted what someone said.... Smile


No, no, no. I was just giving you my take on the whole situation. I don't think you misinterpreted anything. We are just filling in the blanks of the story, since there are too many details we don't know. Your view could very well be right .
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 3rd, 2008
Experienced User
yeah you guys are right i should cut the lines between me and her...i don't talk to her anymore anyways...i've been going to stouffville hospital for help and such...and my school teachers help a lot...just trying to pull myself outta this hole at the moment..
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 3rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
VeryWorriedGuy, can I call you VWG for short?

Why is it that you keep getting sucked back in? Is it because she tells you something and you are not sure if it could be true or not, like the latest bed sheet story?

I think you have a lot of guts because you did stand up to her by breaking up with her. That must have been hard to do.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 3rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
how old are you!?/her?!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 3rd, 2008
Experienced User
Well, if Guy has, as he says, a history of mental health problems she could be a kind of addiction. Like women who always go back to abusive partners because things will 'get better.'
|
Did you find this post helpful?
12 >>
Quick Reply