Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Anal masturbation with Vaseline

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
OK today the first time I put Vaseline on my finger and stuck it in my anus, not for plesure or anything just curious, but what im wondering is other people in my house use the Vaseline for there skin and stuff could I get infected?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 2nd, 2008
please someone tell me i cant stop thinkin about it
|

hello someobody
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Well I am not too sure but fecal matter can infect you. Say you dip your finger in and then play with yourself and then dip in for more lubrication: You just transferred fecal matter into the container of vaseline. If someone goes and uses it on their feet or skin, they probably wont be infected. But say someone puts some on their chapped lips. Fecal matter could be ingested. I am not sure if this is even possible or about the science of it all. But I personally would not do that to a unsuspecting victim. Wouldnt you be grossed out if it happened to you?

You can still use it just put clean hands in there and dont double dip. Keep things very sanitary. Its good to be clean when doing anything with the anus.
|

No i never used the vaseline after the first time, e.g I didnt put my finger back in the vaseline tub, and I was clean before aswell, I think I should be ok.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
yes you should be fine. I think you are worring to much. Its ok, I have wondered the same thing
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I would say don't double dip or keep your vaseline to yourself!

I don't actually know if anyone could get sick from it, but it would be just common courtesy to other people if you keep it clean.
|
Quick Reply