Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

What to Eat? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
i am soooooooo hungry and i don't know what to eat. i can't seem to find anything i actually wouldn't mind eating. i was eating a jar full of peaches a minute ago, but that isn't a satisfactory dinner
i've had troubles eating during this pregnancy. i've just not had the apetite to eat. i've had to force myself to eat most days. grr this pregnancy is so weird.
ok, so i want some ideas. what is everyone else eating? any suggestions? im starving and dinner is in an hours time
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 2nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I wish I could help but I never have a problem eating..lol For me my problem is never being able to STOP eating Smile
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
pasta? in any form lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I have no idea what to eat, I'm trying to think up some ideas for lunch for when Kaylee wakes up. I'm thinking mac & cheese. I wonder how many WW points that has.. Hmm..
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
i went to join weightawatchers today. £40 a month! Shocked
|

Extremely eHealthy
I fixed chicken and peas for lunch. Ava didn't want anything to do with it. She rather banana and popscicles. She screams for popscicles.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
lol william can eat practically anything, but me, i'm very fussy with my food. william loves loves loves his soft carrots
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ava is a picky, difficult eater. She doesn't eat much or many things. She weighs 25 lbs 10 oz. though. I don't know where it comes from.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i just had 3 cheese ravioli wiht maranara sauce..it was so good
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
bobbys ordering pizza :p i know, i know, it's not exactly healthy but theres nothing else i fancy.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Kaylee & I decided to have mac & cheese & some honey dipt chicken.
|

Especially eHealthy
i still havent eaten all day lol
i have no idea what i want
|

Especially eHealthy
i had leftover homemade mac and cheese from last night. it was better last night and it left me unsatisfied.

i want junk like burger king or wendy's.
|

Especially eHealthy
i WANTED Burger King but its too far away..
So Rob just left to get me Arbys since i wont be able to eat again til this time tomorrow.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i cant eat food from burger king or mc donalds anymore. i dont know whats wrong with me lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
I can't eat fast food since I've been pregnant.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
me neither. i cant even go inside one. all the fastfood i can eat would be kfc and pizzas. i wont even let william have any now
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think I had a cheeseburger that made me sick right at the beginning when I was about 6 weeks.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
no burgers for me thanks. i've seriously had enough of not finding anything i want to eat. even this pizza isn't doing it's justice. i want something else, but i don't know what. i want my apetite back
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
I just made vegetable noodle teriyaki stir fry!

Me and Rowan both love it.
|
12 >>
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply