Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Random Things Going On

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ava woke up from 1-2. I tried rocking her and putting her back down, but she cried. I let her settle down and every 10 minutes until 2 she let out a cry. I think it's her molar cutting through.
I woke up to unlock Jesse the door this morning and he had a guy from work with him. I wanted to die. I didn't have a bra on and I looked like poop.

Ava left to go with my mom and dad for 2 hours. They're going visit my grandmother while me and Jesse go to a boucherie at his brother's house. It's waaaaaaaay too cold to be outside with her. It's only 2 hours, but I almost cried when they drove away. I haven't been out of her sight in 2 weeks.

I'm so nauseated. I feel the exact same way I did the day before I had the virus. I hope it doesn't come back from being with vomit mouth Ava for 4 days.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 1st, 2008
Especially eHealthy
that sucks , he didnt warn u he was bringing a friend with him ? i woulda been mad lol, hopefully your not getting the virus maybe its just suprise morning sickness hopefully and it goes away, how far along are you now?
|

Extremely eHealthy
The guy he brought home at 6 AM is a guy from work that needed a ride home so his wife came pick him up from our house. Jesse said that from now on he'll be sure that she's here waiting for him instead of him coming in and waking me up.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'm 13 weeks 2 days by the way.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
That had to be hard to let her go but it will be good for you and Jesse to get out by yourselves. I can't belive you're almost done with your first trimester! Congrats!
|

Especially eHealthy
i hope that guy didnt get the germs and now hes gunna pass them off to his kids or something. yd he needa ride if hes wife came to get him?

whats a boucherie?

i hope you arent getting sick again, itll b a never ending cycle Shocked
|

Especially eHealthy
~dani~ wrote:
whats a boucherie?

lol

ur from the south and dont kno what a boucherie is? Wink

boucherie
"a community gathering in South Louisiana at which a hog is butchered and the meat is divided among all who share in the labor."
|

Extremely eHealthy
~dani~ wrote:
i hope that guy didnt get the germs and now hes gunna pass them off to his kids or something. yd he needa ride if hes wife came to get him?

whats a boucherie?

i hope you arent getting sick again, itll b a never ending cycle Shocked

I feel better now. They work an hour away from home, so he hitched a ride with Jesse to our house, then he wife came get him here so Jesse wouldn't have to go out of his way.
He's on his way right now and they don't leave for another 45 minutes. I don't want this freakin dude in my house everyday for an hour before they leave to go to work and every morning. I already don't like him.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sandy_Pants wrote:
~dani~ wrote:
whats a boucherie?

lol

ur from the south and dont kno what a boucherie is? Wink

boucherie
"a community gathering in South Louisiana at which a hog is butchered and the meat is divided among all who share in the labor."

Did you get that from your Webster's dictionary? That's hilarious, but that's pretty much what it is. We had pig meat, jambalaya, potato salad, fried pork skins, mac and cheese, and bread. I made me a pig meat sandwich. yummy, yummy.
|

Especially eHealthy
naver heard of it but it sounds like fun!
|