Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

cumming quickly first time

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hey guys, Please help Smile

I am worried about 2 things, both with a different nature attached.

I am 18 years old and was a virgin until last night, when I had sex with my girlfriend. I don't regret it and I loved it. But I am worried and would like a confirmation or something to settle myself.

First thing; My girlfriend is on the pill at the moment, and shes had sex before. Last night I was, i think, TOO happy to get down there, I didn't have a condom but we still went ahead anyways. Now she just had her period about a week or less ago. Usually this didn't concern me until I was reading through about pre-cum. I am very worried, can anyone confirm for me that there is no way she could have gotten pregnant based on the information I have provided. If there is anything I have missed please ask to provide more.

Second thing; Having sex for the first time...I wasn't nervous so to speak...well I didn't feel it. But for some reason I couldn't last 30 secs before wanting to cum really hard. If it got to that point I would either stop or pull out, but it really started to bug me, when I saw that I think she was enjoying it but I pulled out or stopped.
Shes great, she understood that it was my first..and that I should stop beating myself up about it, but seriously.....What the hell? Is there anything that can prolong me from wanting to cum or cumming so quick? I just can't help feeling like i've let her down.

Thanks for reading, if anyone can, please help me Smile I would really appreciate it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 2nd, 2008
Supporter
The pill, though very effective, is not 100% effective. Success rates for the pill run anywhere from 99-99.9 per cent. You'll never get a pill that says it's 100% effective. Did you ejaculate inside of her? There's a greater chance that she could be pregnant as a result of being ejaculated in, as opposed to pre-ejaculate. There's just more sperm involved.

And, as for the sexual stamina... it will come to you in time. Just like riding a bike, it takes practice. It's frustrating, but you'll catch on pretty quickly and it'll be great. Just make sure you're safe and responsible.
|

Experienced User
Condoms can help prolong ejaculation as it decreases the sensitivity. And you get the extra protection as a bonus.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
She's on the pill, and as long as she is taking it correctly than you're fine, you can relax. If you're that concerned about pregnancy, then you can use a condom with the birth control, but you don't have to. It just depends what you're comfortable with. And of course, the condom will protect you against STD's, which you should also be worried about.

Most guys blow it pretty quickly the first time lol. Actually, the first few times. She sounds like she's understanding, don't worry about it. You'll last longer when you are more experienced.
|

Thanks for the replys guys.
No I didn't ejaculate in her, I pulled out both times, I was mainly worried about Pre-cum. Yeah, I'll be using a condom from now on, I just didn't that night because I didn't even know she was sleeping over till late.

I hope my stamina improves too. Razz

Thanks again.
|

replied January 3rd, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Your stamina will deffinately improve over time. My hubby would kill me for saying this, but sometimes when he's super excited or has just come home from a long buissnes trip, he's goes pretty quick! But the sex is still amazing!
|

replied January 3rd, 2008
Good to know, as long is it will get better. Smile
|

replied February 5th, 2008
I have had severe PE for about 15 years now and my marriage suffered tremendously. Tried Clomipramine and saw maybe 1-3 minutes increase of time (better then 2 seconds!), but had insomnia and difficulty urinating first thing in the morning, and had headaches and nausea. Tried Zoloft and saw absolutely no increase in time of Ejac. Finally tried Paxil (Paroxetine) and within the first week saw a dramatic increase in time of Ejac with minimal side effects. Now 4 weeks of use I can last 30 minutes plus, no side effects, and feel I have my wife back and have a whole new sex life now!!!!! We're trying all kinds of new positions.
|

replied August 31st, 2008
yeah im 17 and just had sex with my girlfriend for the first time last night, i have an identical issue, about 20-30 seconds after penetration i feel the urge to come, im imagining that the issue is that were young and have high hormone levels, coupled with the anxiety of being in my first serious relationship, thats what i hope anyway. with time i guess the problem will go away with experience but in the meantime try using "performa" condoms/ extra thick ones to see if this shows any improvements. I know i will as last night i was using the ultra sensitive ones which was a pretty stupid move..!
any extra info would be appreciated from anybody!

as a sidenote, i researched that Paroxetine quickly and its said to bring about a whole range of bad side effects including suicidal tendencies in youths and adolescents, sooo probably just spam

cheers!
|

replied August 31st, 2008
yeah im 17 and just had sex with my girlfriend for the first time last night, i have an identical issue, about 20-30 seconds after penetration i feel the urge to come, im imagining that the issue is that were young and have high hormone levels, coupled with the anxiety of being in my first serious relationship, thats what i hope anyway. with time i guess the problem will go away with experience but in the meantime try using "performa" condoms/ extra thick ones to see if this shows any improvements. I know i will as last night i was using the ultra sensitive ones which was a pretty stupid move..!
any extra info would be appreciated from anybody!

as a sidenote, i researched that Paroxetine quickly and its said to bring about a whole range of bad side effects including suicidal tendencies in youths and adolescents, sooo probably just spam

cheers!
|

replied July 26th, 2011
last nite i cumed 4 the first time and now every time the tip of my penis rubs somethin it stings and burns is that normal and what can i do about it. i was masterbating
|

replied July 27th, 2011
did you use some type of lotion that could of irritated your skin?
|

replied May 1st, 2013
The first time i came my dik burned to its because it's not used to it it hurt to scratch but you should be good after a couple trys
|