Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > First Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Baby move in utero ??

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
ok i just found out about 2 weeks ago that i am preg i have not been to see a ob dr yet i have and appt. on jan 11. this is my third pregnancy and people say that you can feel your baby move earlier the third time around, and it feels like a baby moving not gas!! lol for the last 3 days i feel like i have butterflies in me.. how early can you feel your baby move inside of you!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 1st, 2008
Community Volunteer
The average time of feeling the baby move is anywhere from 13 weeks onward. I know it's very exciting to be pregnant and feel possible movement, but since you just found out, you are probably about 6 weeks at the latest, and it will be impossible to feel the baby moving yet.
|

User Profile
Supporter
way too early even with previous pregnancies
|

User Profile
Experienced User
The earliest I heard was from 13 weeks and up.
|

replied January 2nd, 2008
well i had my first ob appt today and yes my baby is moving. i am 10 wks and 2 days. Very Happy , i am 5 8 and weigh 130 i am thin and i felt my baby move while doing u/s so i felt it and saw it!
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
wow, how exciting! Congrats!
|