Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Getting Anxious (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I'm going to the dr. Thursday and I'll be 13 weeks 5 days. 4 weeks later will be 17 weeks 5 days. That's when I'll have to schedule my next appointment. Is that too early to tell the sex? I'm asking him if he can do an ultrasound then if he says it's too early I'm asking to push my appointment back a week b/c I am NOT waiting 8 weeks to find out! He'll understand. He's good with stuff like that.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i found out with Caitlyn at 15 weeks 6 days.
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
I think I found out with Rowan at 16 weeks I think. It's hard for me to remember these things. It may have been 17 weeks but it was no later then that.

I hope you can find out! I'm excited for you to tell us.
|

Especially eHealthy
i found out with finn at 18 weeks. personally i wouldn't trust anything sooner than that.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well then he'll for sure be able to tell me. Now that I think of it I may have been 18 weeks with Ava. I'm soooo excited only one more appointment before we find out! 4 1/2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

Especially eHealthy
that's nuts! does it seem like it's flying by for you?

i can't believe i have my next appointment in 2 weeks and then i start going every 2 weeks!
|

Especially eHealthy
oh, and i meant to ask if you have any feelings towards the sex. i'm thinking girl but i want it to be a boy!
|

Especially eHealthy
i was 16 weeks 6 days with Rowan and the lady was SURE hes a boy.
|

Especially eHealthy
~dani~ wrote:
Rowan

typo or did you change the spelling?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well I'd be 17 weeks 5 days, so if he wants we can wait until the Monday, no big deal.
As far as feelings towards the sex, I'm going to say boy b/c we want a boy. We haven't had a boy in Jesse's family in almost 11 years. It's just me and my sister-in-law left. My mother-in-law wanted another boy before she died, but instead me, my 2 sils, and Jesse's cousin's wife all had girls in like 1 year.

This pregnancy is so different. I don't know and I would be excited about either sex.
I wanted Ava to have a sister, but I know how bad we need a boy in this family. lol
|

Especially eHealthy
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:
~dani~ wrote:
Rowan

typo or did you change the spelling?

i just cant spell lol
|

User Profile
Supporter
lol ^

I was 18-19 weeks with the boys and 16 weeks 6 days with Jersey.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Oh yay! I can't wait till you find out! Very Happy
|

Extremely eHealthy
It does and it doesn't feel like it's going by quickly. I'm only 13 weeks, but in 4 weeks I'll be 17. That seems like a lot longer than 13 weeks even though it's just 4. Then I'll feel like it's going by quickly.

Got all that??
|

Especially eHealthy
i found that it slooooowed down after we found out the sex.
|

User Profile
Supporter
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:
i found that it slooooowed down after we found out the sex.

Your pregnancy (from my outsider's view) has slowed down since then. It seems like fooooooooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeevvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr rrr ago when you ordered those adorable little panda shoes for Esme.
|

Extremely eHealthy
It's killing me. I want to know the sex. now, now, now!
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Getting Anxious
jessesgirl wrote:
I'm going to the dr. Thursday and I'll be 13 weeks 5 days. 4 weeks later will be 17 weeks 5 days. That's when I'll have to schedule my next appointment. Is that too early to tell the sex? I'm asking him if he can do an ultrasound then if he says it's too early I'm asking to push my appointment back a week b/c I am NOT waiting 8 weeks to find out! He'll understand. He's good with stuff like that.

Wow you girls found out pretty early. My Dr. checked me at 20 weeks and said he "thinks" it is a girl but couldnt say for sure. Had 3 more done at 7 months, 8 months, and 8 1/2 months. First 3 all were saying girl, 4th they said looked like a boy but no penis was found, just what looked like a scrotum. I'm 40 weeks and I guess it will be a suprize lol. Goodluck with your pregnancy! Very Happy
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'm doing the drano test. lol
|

User Profile
replied December 31st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I found out at 37 weeks Very Happy
|