Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

When I Pee It Hurts (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
okay well like two weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex like really rough sex Embarassed and the next morning i woke up and when i went to go pee it hurt and i would bleed from my lady part. and i dont know what it is i still have it. i was wondering can i be pregnant? my bf doesnt think its possible because we used a condom with spermicide. but what can be wrong with me its been going on for 2 weeks already hoping it would go away. help...
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Happiness03
|

replied December 30th, 2007
Experienced User
Well, anytime you have sex, you can be pregnant. However, this sounds like it would be some type of UTI since you are experiencing burning when you pee. You need to go to a doctor though, just to make sure it is not some type of STD. If it is just a UTI, they can prescribe an antibiotic to clear this up.
|

Especially eHealthy
This does not sound like pregnancy, this sound like an injury or an infection. If you had rough sex, your boyfriend's penis probably not only injured your vagina, vulva and urethra, but it most likely pushed bacteria up into the urethra, which is causing the infection that is giving you pain now.

You need to go to a gynecologist and get checked out.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Sounds like an infection. You can purchase OTC test kits that will determine if you have a UTI. I believe there is also one that test for bad levels of yeast & bacteria. Of course best thing is to call the doctor! Good luck!
|

Experienced User
You should check down there it is very possible that you could have gotten a little cut down there. I had that happen and it is very uncomfortable. Those cuts take a longer time to heal as well because they are in a warm wet area and they don't dry up as easily and heal as fast as a cut on your hand or leg.
|

Especially eHealthy
doesnt sound like your pregnant
it could be an infection. infact thats most likely what it is and you need to get to a dr before it spreads
|

replied June 8th, 2009
when i pee blood comes out and it starts to hurt a little bit what could this be and what can i do about it
|

replied August 5th, 2010
bleed when you pee
Hmm you should go get that checked out. I could be a serious infection Poohgirl
|

replied August 10th, 2010
It doesn't sound like you are pregnant. You may have a Urinary Tract Infection. You should see your doctor as soon as possible. If it get's worse it can cause kidney failure.
|

replied December 9th, 2010
Hurts when I go.
I am having the same problem (same cause) and I was supposed to have my period last week (I took a preg test so I'm not pregnant) but I want to know why this is.
|

replied January 5th, 2011
me and ma boyfriend want to have sex, but when we do it really hurts for me and i cant do it.. its just too sore, is this normal?
|

replied January 5th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
gawjuzzgal, No, it is not normal but it is also not unusual.

I assume you are not a virgin any more and your hymen is not causing it? And that you are STD and infection free?

Things you can do:

* Use plenty of personal lube, preferably water based lube bought from the same place he buys his condoms
* Have plenty of kissing and fondling before you start. You may feel aroused but your body will take a few minutes to catch up.
* Start with him putting in one finger first, then a second one, then a third. Then he should start with his penis. Very slowly and a little bit at a time. If it hurts, he should not force it in.
* It might help for you to be on top and guide his penis in while you control the angle and depth of penetration.

If this does not help, you will have to see your doctor.

Best of luck!
|

replied February 13th, 2011
Painful intercourse
I have had several sexual partners, STD free. My BF and I just got to that level where we are having sex. He is very hard with and length. It hurts to have sex with him. Im wondering if my body is just to small for him or if there is actually something wrong. Any advice would be welcomed....
|

replied July 16th, 2011
HELP :'(
my bf fingered me rly rough and now it hurts when i pee whats wrong with me
|

replied October 31st, 2011
can u help me. ive had rough sex and hurts when i wee and bleeds to whilst i wipe. and i can barely sit down..
|

hi
|

i have a cut in my mini and it hurts when i pee its due to rough sex what do i do?
|

replied January 5th, 2012
it when i pee, help
|

replied January 5th, 2012
i need help, every time i pee it hurts.
is there anything i can do??
|

replied May 16th, 2012
sos
It hurts when i pee and my boyfriend "ate me out" and bite down there now it hurts. Im also 7 weeks pregnant. Sos helppp
|
12 >>
Quick Reply