Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

My Penis Gets Really Hot That Burns Her

Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....
Hey guys this is my frist post on here... Please help me out, are relationship is falling apart cuz of this. everytime we have sex it would only last a few mins not even 10 mins and its over. everything we try it still gets to hot , condom, lube ect .. My penis heats up really fast and get so hot that it would burn her as in like its to hot temp wize. Please help me
Thanks Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 30th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Did you put on any oil/lubricant? If you did then maybe the friction plus the oil/lubricant may be the reason.
|

replied December 31st, 2007
yeah we did idk y mine gets really hot so we tryed to put condoms on to hold back the heat and then we try to lube it to cool it down but still doenst work i dont know what is wrong with me
|

User Profile
replied December 31st, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Why don't you go and see a doc maybe he can run some test or tell you why, sorry not much help.
|

replied January 1st, 2008
its ok . but thanks for helping tho. i did a few times they never do anything they dont even know them self and just give me some stuff to take for it but im tired of waitin hours and hours to see the doctor Sad
|

replied January 11th, 2008
Experienced User
Are you sure it's you?

All of my friends are basically sexually active, and they all say that the extra warming sensation lube they use burns like heck!!!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Honestly it sounds more like she has an infection or something. Your penis probably doesn't get that hot. Maybe she should go to the doctor.
|

You both need to see your General Doctors. It could be an infection, although if she had a yeast infection, she would know it. It also could be that your sperm is too hot. My ex-husband had that problem and it burned me so badly!! I needed ice afterward!! He needed to see a Urologist and problem was solved.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
She could be allergic to your semen too- it's rare but possible.
|

replied January 20th, 2008
sorry about that, dude....but i' was laughing after saw ur topic name.........make me thought about "TORCH" ,mabbe u should try ice-cold with it befoe doing its job
|

replied February 7th, 2008
same girls like the fire!!!
|

User Profile
replied February 10th, 2008
Experienced User
i would say try it without the warming lube if thats what your using. I was the one that wanted to try to warming lubricants and by bf was down for it. After about a minute....i couldn't stand it and we had to stop. I literally felt like i wason fire and had to go wash it off right away. We then tried this mint kinda that felt like menthol again, after about a minute...i was in the bathroom washing it off. I can't use lubricants that aren't 'plain'. All the fancy lubricants just don't cut it! SO give it a try, that is if your using a warming lubricant...
|
Tags: penis, sex
Quick Reply