Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

Hole at top of butt crack

Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....
I 14 years old,and i have a hole at the top of my butt. Right on the tailbone. It started out as a pimple type a few months ago.And i thought it woud soon go away. Now it has turned into a pea sized hole. White liquid will come out of it. Along with some blood. It rarely hurts but when it does its very painful. Im extremly worried about it. But im to scared to go see a doctor. What is it? And is there a way I can heal it on my own? Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 30th, 2007
Supporter
i'd say you should go see a doctor. It could just be nothing but to put your mind @ ease you should. We can't tell you what it is only a doctor could do that.
|

Supporter
that girl is the beginning on an infection. Im no doctor but this is a sign for u to go see one whether u like it or not or else it can lead to something even worse. This one time there was this cysist on my penis and i went to the doctor the next day cuz it was huritng me alot and i didnt want it to turn into some kind of cancer cells so the doctors touched my penis here and there, yes it was embarrassing but i can at least say i still have my penis with me.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Thank you impulser! You should really tell your parents and have them take you to a doctor!
|

Supporter
np np
|

replied November 25th, 2011
i got the same thing. ive had it since i was liek 12 and im 18 now... ive been too scared to see a doctor too all this time. im searchin it up cuz its hurtin now :/
what i think it could be is from slouching. if u play video games a lot and you sit slouched i think because ur leaning on that exact part of ur butt... well i think its from that. then being a rather dirty area of your body it can get infected. thats my theory. what do you think?
|

replied November 27th, 2011
I'm not a medical person, but it sounds like a pilonidal
cyst. I had one when I was eighteen, an had to have it removed.
Lynn
|