Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

red rash under penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
i have this shiny red rash on the underside of my penis, it does not itch or hurt. It looks like its rubbed raw but it isnt, the skin is thicker than the rest of the skin on the penis and has a rubbery feel. it showed up after i had unprotected sex with this girl but i waited a few months and went and got a std test "i figured that would explain it, and was 2 embaressed to ask about my penis" but it came back neg. so here it is 6 months later, i thought it would go away but it hasnt. its just kinda there, even if it isnt ne thing serious the ladies prob wont belive it. i kno i would want to mess with a girl that had something like this. i dont have insurance so i doc wont see me unless i go 2 the emergency room.... and thats a lil extreme.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 30th, 2007
Ok, are there even any ppl that know what the hell they are talking about on here? or do u just read the forums for fun....
|

User Profile
Supporter
It sounds like you might have an STD. You should go to the doctor and have it checked out. Do not have unprotected sex until you know what it is and if it is spreadable.

I'm not a medical perv.
|

Especially eHealthy
Sometimes it takes a few days to get responses.
|

Especially eHealthy
You said you tested negative for STD's so apparently you don't have one... of the ones they tested for. Find out which ones they tested for, and do another bout of tests, this time for the ones they didn't get.

Aside from that, if it doesn't itch or burn, then I wouldn't honestly worry about it. Wear a condom until you know.
|