Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Movies?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
What are some good movies in the theater?
Last night when I was at my parents Adriana threw a huge fit because she thought she was spending the night (my mom told her tomorrow, but she's not even 2, so tomorrow means nothing) so my mom just asked to keep her. She wanted her tonight, but she took her last night and still wants her tonight (What a brave woman) soooooooo DH got done work early today and we plan to go see a movie, even tho we're getting 93275423745632491832418 5/8 feet of snow thrown on us today. So we have like...all day. Just us. We rented movies too, but we had plans to go out for dinner and a movie tonight. I don't know the point in that whole long post, all I really wanted to know is, what movies sound good to you ladies?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I saw PS I Love You, and it was awesome...but it was a chick flick..so i doubt your DH would be too thrilled..
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
I keep hearing that title (PS I love you). What is it about?
|

Especially eHealthy
NATIONAL TREASURE 2 IS THE BESTTTTTTTTTT

and you'll both LOVE it i promise!
|

User Profile
I am going to see PS I Love You tonight with some old girlfriends from HS...but major chick flick I presume...
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
PS I Love You is about this couple. and the husband dies. but keeps sending his widow letters and things. Its just so cute!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I was thinking Juno, National Treasure 2 or I Am Legend
And it's up to me, he's no help.
|

Especially eHealthy
i lvoed juno, it was so cute. i was surprised but there were a lot of guys in the theater. its got funny parts so its not to chicky
|

Extremely eHealthy
Juno was at the top of my list, but I don't think DH would have a good time. So we're going to I Am Legend at 3. We're leaving at 2 to go get our checks and cash them then we'll see the movie and then go to Ground Round for dinner.
|

Especially eHealthy
juno
i am legend is REALLY good
national trasure not so much
|

John and I went to see I am Legend for our anniversary. It was really good!!
Have fun!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I want to see Juno and National Treasure. I am Legend was ok. Not the greatest Will Smith movie but it was good to some extent. I could have waited for the dvd or dollar theater to have it.
|
Quick Reply