Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

I Used a Condom But...

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
after sex i took it off and i saw on my pubes that there were these sticky looking stuff on it, is there anyway that my cum could have seeped out of the condom? But my girlfriend was also very wet at the time and could the sticky stuff just be from her?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 28th, 2007
Experienced User
um if the condom didnt break and wasnt big enough for you, that sticky stuff is from ur gf.
if not then.....it cud be from the condom if u got lubricated ones and if its not from the condom then it could be the ejaculation
|

User Profile
replied December 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
If you wore and used the condom correctly then its from your gf. If the condom was still at the base of your penis and intack then dont worry bout it. You just did a really good job. = )
|

replied December 29th, 2007
Supporter
ok, im thinking that i jsut did a really good job then. Cuz when i ejaculated i made sure that the condom was on still.
|

Supporter
I have a follow up question. I bought my girlfriend a pregnancy test after she was late from her period. I gave her the test about 2 weeks after we had unprotected sex. I used the pull out method but she was still late. Anywyas the test came out negative, how legit is that result? Also she still hasnt had her period for this month is and as i could remember the last day of her last period was novemeber 9th.
|

Especially eHealthy
impulser23 wrote:
I have a follow up question. I bought my girlfriend a pregnancy test after she was late from her period. I gave her the test about 2 weeks after we had unprotected sex. I used the pull out method but she was still late. Anywyas the test came out negative, how legit is that result? Also she still hasnt had her period for this month is and as i could remember the last day of her last period was novemeber 9th.

you dont test until AFTER a missed period
AFTER
not 2 weeks after
a hpt wouldnt be acurate because your body is barely producing enough hornmones at that time to be acurate
|

Supporter
well as of now she is missing this months so far.
|

Experienced User
There are so many reasons why she could be late so I would not freak out yet, think of all of the reasons why she could be late. Is she always on time? Sometimes if you don't have sex for a while and then you do for the first time it could make it come sooner or delay it. There are just so many reasons. I think that if in 2 weeks she still hasn't gotten it maybe she should take another test.
|

Especially eHealthy
wait another 2 weeks
|

replied January 4th, 2008
Supporter
ok so an update, she claims to have had her period yesterday. So I think we are safe zone...maybe?
|

replied January 5th, 2008
Supporter
any replies as of why she wouldnt be?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
If she had her period, she is 99% fine. VERY few women bleed while they are pregnant.

You are doing a good job with condoms, but the pull out method is NOT a great method. If you want to have sex without condoms, you should get her on birth control (if you are worried about age/parents/etc and live in the united states, look up your closest planned parenthood. you can get on birth control pills for free or cheap, and her age doesn't matter)
|

Supporter
ok thank you so much. I have been using a condom everytime we have sex now. so its all good. Im sick of being worried that she could be pregnant.
|

replied January 25th, 2009
condom ripped twice.
i finally had sex after 6 months, n while we where doing it the condom ripped, he put another one n it actually popped, we used a 3rd one n it went good from there, is there any chance i can end up pregnant? i'm not worried just curious.

thanksss.
|

replied March 26th, 2012
my gf is 2 weeks delay...im freak'n out pls help...
i had a question, my gf is 2 weeks delay and im freak'n out, i used a the pull out method + condom, i think i used the condom properly, it fits perfectly, i check if it has a break before i wear it, everytime my penis accidentally removes from the vagina i check it out if it has a break and i put some saliva in to it before i start again... and because im not that aggresive type... im getting a hard time to cum with a condom so i pull it out and ejaculate... im doing it for a long time, and it is not my first time, but im worried because my gf is 2 weeks late... can anybody help me? pls?
|

replied June 1st, 2012
I used a condom and asked him if they condom had broke or anything he said no and I believe him but I'm about 3 weeks late and have a lot of the symptoms but I took a test and it came out negative? Am j just freakin out!?
|
Quick Reply