Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Freckle On My Lip?? =/

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
This spring a freckle (or some kind of red dot) appeared on my lip. I thought it would go away but it never did. Does anyone know what this is or how to get rid of it?

thank you for your help,
-amov
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
How old are you? Do you spend a lot of time in the sun? Have you had skin cancer in the past?

I dont mean to freak you out but you should always see your doctor when a mole or freckle changes and appears out of no where.
|

replied December 28th, 2007
I am 15, i spend a lot of time outside playing tennis in the spring summer and fall. Should I ask my dermatologist about it?
|

replied August 30th, 2009
i had a freckle appear on my lip about a year ago, it made me pissed and freaked out, and it was because I was outside so long at that time and got a lot of sun exposure.

but here's the good news, it eventually went away completely.

in the mean time, always wear lip chap with sunblock, the lips have no melanin like the skin, so they get damaged very easily.
|

replied June 11th, 2013
I have a black freckle thing on my bottom lip and its so embarrasing how can I hide it or get rid of it? It's been there for 2 years...

Please help me!!!!
|
Tags: skin
Quick Reply