Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

Chipped Jaw Bone?

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
Almost two weeks ago I fell and hit my jaw bone. I have a huge bruise right on the jaw bone but the swelling has subsided. It was never painful and my jaw bone doesn't hurt, however there is a small bump right on the jaw bone. Someone said I may have chipped my jaw bone but I don't know what that means exactly. Is there anything that one can do for a chipped jaw bone? Should I see a doctor or just wait and see if it goes away?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 2nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
If i were you i would go and get an x ray
|

replied February 16th, 2011
Bump on jaw. Is it chipped?
Hay krrufer, I have that same bump but mines came from a head to my chin from a flag football game. I would like to know what was the out come to ur jaw
|
Quick Reply