Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Christmas Was Ruined For Me

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Started feeling ill Last night around 5pm. Then the kids got ill within the space of a few hours i felt REALLY rough. I was still awake at 2am when the kids woke up. Logan was sick everywhere and Layla was crying with a running nose and temp.

Gave them both medicine and tried to settle them down. Seemed to work cause we all fell back to sleep and didn't wake up til 8am.

But we have all felt really ill all day. The kid shad barely enough energy to bother with their presents we were all just cuddled up together on the sofa. They wanted to play but felt too ill Sad

Managed to get to mums and none of us ate our dinner cause we've lost our appetites. We ended up going to lay down on my mums bed for a bit. Then Neil picked the kids up at 4pm. I just hope he look after them wel.. I gave him medicine and it's in his hands now.

I am at home with a really bad headache, my nose is running like water and my throat is sooo sore.

Tomorrow i have to go to watch Grease at the West End with my mum.

Please I hope I have enough energy Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 25th, 2007
Supporter
Awww...I'm sorry Becky. For YEARS my brother and I would basically trade-off being sick on Christmas...so I know how Layla and Logan feel.
I hope you all feel better. Sad
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Thanks Nat
|

User Profile
Supporter
I am sending you all the healthy vibes I can muster.
~*~*~*~*~*~healthy dust~*~*~*~*~*~
|