Medical Questions > Debate Forums > Abortion Debate Forum

What Happens to the Fetus? (Page 1)

abortion clinic Sad

What do you do with the embryo fetus things? Can you mail them to me so I can bury them?

I'm on birth control to regulate my periods and help with acne and my mom is extra careful about making sure I am not alone with boys.
Her method doesn't work but it is stressful.

I have unprotected sex while on BC, but I do not change partners frequently at all and so far I have only had it with people who were previously virgins... and I got blood and swab tested recently and I'm all negative. I want to get the HPV shot asap.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper red72cup
|

replied December 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Post fetal-

The 'embryo's and fetuses are handled as biohazard waste, they are incinerated.
|

replied December 24th, 2007
Experienced User
How come an embryo fetus is not considered a human and it's ok to have it killed if you want to, but if someone punches a pregnant lady in the stomach it's attempted murder for the baby?

Killing embryo fetuses is ok, wait, no it isn't, wait
it's either fine or it isn't.
The value of the life of something isn't determined by whether someone likes it or not.

I'm not arguing against abortion, but if there really is nothing wrong with it, why hide the consequences from the mama? If there really is nothing wrong with it, why can't she see the cut up dead fetus? She wouldn't feel guilt if there really was nothing wrong with it. If there is nothing wrong with killing embryo fetuses, then there's nothing wrong with it and you can kill other people's embryo fetuses.

Since the big thing is pushing that embryo fetuses aren't people and they don't have a right to life anyway, I'm not going to hesitate to punch a pregnant woman in teh stomach if I feel like it. I'll go to jail for murder or whatever but in my head I'll know it's ok because the abortion clinics say it is.

PS where are they incinerated? I want to find a picture of where they do it. I want to go see one and see what it looks like.
|

Extremely eHealthy
postfetalphase, this is not the place for that kind of discussion. Please take your views to the Abortion Debate forum.
|

Experienced User
lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yes, she can see it if she chooses.

We also offer to show ultrasounds after the abortion.

They are considered biohazard waste, and cannot be 'transported' to a 'lay person' for burial.
|

Especially eHealthy
Alright, this topic has been split to the proper forum. Postfetal, we appreciate your opinions but they belong here, on the Abortion Debate forum. Thank you, and welcome to the forums!
|

replied December 25th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I think you'd need to buy yourself a whole planet to bury all the aborted fetuses. The idea is kind of nutty to begin with, and would be a waste of money and time. A cemetery for clumps of cells and blood would be like making a burial ground for all the bowel movements from constipated people.

Quote:
but if someone punches a pregnant lady in the stomach it's attempted homicide for the baby?

Because this country is run by stupid people who try to equate fetuses with real human beings by giving them rights.
|

I think you'd need to buy yourself a whole planet to bury all the aborted fetuses. The idea is kind of nutty to begin with, and would be a waste of money and time. A cemetery for clumps of cells and blood would be like making a burial ground for all the bowel movements from constipated people.

Quote:
but if someone punches a pregnant lady in the stomach it's attempted homicide for the baby?

Because this country is run by stupid people who try to equate fetuses with real human beings by giving them rights.
|

replied February 28th, 2012
wow
that's terrible.

...uhm they have a heart beat and that, Cambion, is LIFE
|

Especially eHealthy
Well I think it can count as homicide when the death is unintentional and caused by someone else. Owners can put their pets to sleep legally, but it someone shoots your dog they pay a fine or go to jail. It's because the loss of life is against the owner's will. When the fetus is inside the mother, it is part of her body and she owns her body, so if you kill the fetus against her will you have inured HER and killed a part of her against her will, so I think punishment is quite right.
|

Extremely eHealthy
postfetalphase wrote:
How come an embryo fetus is not considered a human and it's ok to have it killed if you want to, but if someone punches a pregnant lady in the stomach it's attempted homicide for the baby?

Well it is always considered human, I don't think anyone will ever argue it's not a human foetus.
As for the "attempted homicide" of a foeyus that depends entirely on the laws where you live but is by no means a universal thing.

postfetalphase wrote:
Killing embryo fetuses is ok, wait, no it isn't, wait
it's either fine or it isn't.

If the woman chooses to abort then yes, killing an embryo or foetus is ok
[quote="postfetalphase"The value of the life of something isn't determined by whether someone likes it or not.[/quote]
Yes, abortion is that black and white Rolling Eyes

[quote="postfetalphase"I'm not arguing against abortion, but if there really is nothing wrong with it, why hide the consequences from the mama? If there really is nothing wrong with it, why can't she see the cut up dead fetus? She wouldn't feel guilt if there really was nothing wrong with it. [/quote]
Never felt guilt after I aborted, many women don't.
[quote="postfetalphase"If there is nothing wrong with killing embryo fetuses, then there's nothing wrong with it and you can kill other people's embryo fetuses.[/quote]
Bodiliy autonomy hun but always nice to see how people understand these issues Rolling Eyes

[quote="postfetalphase" I want to find a picture of where they do it. I want to go see one and see what it looks like.[/quote]
Erm. Why??
|

Especially eHealthy
Hrm, looks like you need to edit and fix your quotes... make sure they're [quote"name"] blahblah [/quote]. You're missing the ] on most of the opening codes right after postfetal's name.
|

Especially eHealthy
It's okay for me to put my dog to sleep if there is a reason to do it, but you'd go to jail if you shot it. Same with fetuses. The mother owns her body and the body of the fetus because it is connected to HER body by the umbilical cord and placenta, thus she has the final say in what happens to it.
|

replied December 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Eiri wrote:
Hrm, looks like you need to edit and fix your quotes... make sure they're [quote"name"] blahblah
. You're missing the ] on most of the opening codes right after postfetal's name.[/quote]
Oops!! lol
|

I think it is a wonderful idea for a abortion cemetary, in the future, such a pace would be visited by millions of people to pay there respects and such places would serve as reminders to never let such diobolical deeds happen again. I suppose it would be kind of like the people of today visiting aushwitz or belsen.
|

Experienced User
At our clinic we offer services depending on the patients wishes.

With the late terms (most of which were wanted pregnancies) the family can have us cremate the fetus and then send them the ashes or they can and do arrange private funeral services.

We have a quiet room where the family if they wish can have time with the fetus or hold a service. If they request to we are more than happy to allow them the time to hold and view the fetus.

It is up to the family and primarily to the woman what they wish to do.

As for sending fetuses to folk not related to them.... It is up to the family of the fetus and not to strangers wishing to make some sort of political statement to determine where their fetus is buried or how its ashes are disposed of.
|

Re: What Happens to the Fetus?
postfetalphase wrote:
abortion clinic Sad
What do you do with the embryo fetus things? Can you mail them to me so I can bury them?.

Interestingly, there was a case in one western state where a Catholic church was getting the cremated remains of aborted "embryo fetus things" from a biotech disposal company, and performing a burial ceremony for those remains. Unfortunately, that act of kindness became public knowledge, and the abortion mill that was paying the biotech company to dispose of the remains was very upset. They demanded that the practice stop, and condemned the Catholic church for "invading the privacy" of the dead "embryo fetus things". Apparently, they didn't consider the remains to be "bio-hazardous waste".
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
yodavater wrote:
postfetalphase wrote:
abortion clinic Sad
What do you do with the embryo fetus things? Can you mail them to me so I can bury them?.

Interestingly, there was a case in one western state where a Catholic church was getting the cremated remains of aborted "embryo fetus things" from a biotech disposal company, and performing a burial ceremony for those remains. Unfortunately, that act of kindness became public knowledge, and the abortion mill that was paying the biotech company to dispose of the remains was very upset. They demanded that the practice stop, and condemned the Catholic church for "invading the privacy" of the dead "embryo fetus things". Apparently, they didn't consider the remains to be "bio-hazardous waste".

Is this another fictional anecdote or do you have a link for it?
|

Birch wrote:

Is this another fictional anecdote or do you have a link for it?

I don't post "fictional anecdotes". Is there some reason why you doubt this story? What about it seems "unrealistic" to you?

(btw, I'll see if I still have a link to it.......)
|

Here are the best links I could find.

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2005/01/ catholic_church.php

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new.php? n=2910

http://www.lifenews.com/state848.html

I also found a good link from a Boulder newspaper, but it "expired". I'll try to get one that's "permanent".
|