Texas, really? Maybe my grandparents do have the right idea about moving west. I would've guessed those pics were taken like in California! But I'm from Florida, what do I know? That is a really pretty house! And beautiful land!
the town im from where i grew up (winter park, FL) i'd say 95% of the houses are worth over $1 million... we lived in the other 5% lol.. but yeah... you can easily spend around $5 mil on a 5 br/4ba house with almost no property.. its pretty sickening.. who the hell has that kind of money?
travis parents house is almost a half a million dollar house
most of the houses here are over 500,000. the big one in the picture just sold for 4.5 million bucks. its about 4 houses away from mine.
our house has a pretty good sized yard too. basically you pay for location
heres some more houses in this area that are actually for sale right now
this one is on the next street over
its a waterfront 5 bed room for 3,390,000
Full Baths: 7
Partial Baths: 2
this one is on the same street. but its not waterfront. its$1,200,000
Full Baths: 4
Partial Baths: 1
when me and travis move out on our own we wont be able to rent in lakewya. the closest and only apartment/townhomes start at 200,000. and we need a yard too. no way we can afford a house LOL
remember when i told you travis parents wanted to move? well heres the places weve been looking into so far. theres a few i really like. but basically were trying to find another 4 bedroom
the landlord might be selling this house after leases is up again. so we are looking just in case.
damn, what does Travis' parents do for a living to afford that crap?
his dads a huge food broker for a company in california. he supplies the ingrediants to all of the texas mr gattis, double daves pizza, papa johns and is also a salesman for a food distributors company.
his mom was in human recorces but she got laid off remeber? but shes going back to work in the medical field. shes subbmitted her resume already to a few places
and his parents also inherited alot.
lol TRAVIS lives in Lake TRAVIS
what a coincidence