Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Lipstick Writer

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Someone wrote "I (heart) you, (heart) ______." all over our pathfinder. I put a blank b/c we can't make out the name. We have no clue who it would be. I'm pissed. We mind our own business and have no enemies. Neither of us have been involved with someone else in 3 years. It happened in the middle of the night, night before last. We noticed it yesterday on the way to the dr.'s appointment.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Wow, weird. Confused Can lipstick harm the paint? Did you take pictures/call the police? Maybe it was some dumb teenager who got the wrong address?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
People are so STUPID!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
sorry to hear that. Stupid teenagers. I wonder if the police can do something?
|

Especially eHealthy
that is so weird. they did it in your driveway?
|

Extremely eHealthy
They did it on the windows. It was done in our driveway. We were up until midnight watching a movie that night. We wouldn't have heard though. My mom said that she doubts it has anything to do with it but at 11 she went out to feed the dog and she say a cop driving down our street dead slow with no lights. We didn't have time to call the cops or take pics. We were in a hurry to the dr. and needed to wash it off. If it happens again we're calling them though. There's only 3 dark blue pathfinders in our area and over here everyone pretty much knows where everyone lives, so I have a feeling they knew exactly what they were doing. Jesse dated a few girls while we were broken up, but I doubt after 3 years they would come around and do that.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
that would piss me off
|

Especially eHealthy
wtf

sounds like a retard prank by a couple teenage girls that are jealous of you and trying to start trouble.
|

Especially eHealthy
well at least it was only the windows. sounds like a dumb prank not intended towards ne one since they didnt use your names or anything.
|
Quick Reply