Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Small Bumps On Vaginia That Come And Go

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
The last time I had sex was in August. Before then I had small bumps that would come and go on my vagina. I have be tested for STDS and they have always come back negative. I have not been tested since August. I have small single bumps that come and go on my vagina. They never stay for long. They don't itch, but sometimes they can be painful. I am starting to experience a little iritation in my vaginal area. There is no discharge, just feels like a slight irritation. Do you think this could be an STD and if so could it be warts or herpes? Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
Are they on it or inside it? It is possible it could be something like ingrown hairs or boils, that is not uncommon and they are not an STD
|

replied December 24th, 2007
They are outside, in the hair but not inside.
|