Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Pea sized lump on testicle

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Today I checked my testicles for bumps and I found a pea size bump on my left testicle. It's located on top middle and it feels like an awkward shaped bump. It also seems to be move around but that could be because when I shift it the testicle moves too. I also have an unexplained pain in my lower back which I read as being a possible symptom of testicular cancer. Two months ago I had an ultrasound because I was having pain in my groin area and my doctor suspected that I might have torsion in my testicles. The ultrasound showed that I had a couple of small cysts located on both testicles but not to worry. I have not checked my testicles for bumps for a long long time and I just decided now to check and I found that bump. Since the ultrasound showed nothing two months ago, should I see a doctor right away? If something has developed since the ultrasound, would this still be an early detection?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 21st, 2007
Supporter
If it is something that wasn't present last time you were at the doctor, go get it checked.
|

User Profile
replied December 22nd, 2007
My Buddie Vito
he had three cysts, and he removed them, he feels better now. the cyst were growing and he was worry all the time. I don't know but if I get them I get rid of them right away \. good luck bro...
|

replied February 24th, 2012
I've had a few pea sized bumps on both testes for about 10 years now. They are not attached to the testicle itself but attached to the ball skin. Nasty little !**@!. I'm guessing tthat if they were cancerous I'd be dead by now. Or at least be in pain. Anyone else relate or have any info?
|

replied February 24th, 2012
Go to Dr! My husband had testicular cancer. He noticed a small bump and within a month it was huge. He had non seminoma. He had a large mass cut our of his back which caused back pain. Please get it checked out. Develops very fast.
|