Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

16,Late period,cramping,sore breasts

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
okay so i am 16 and there is no way i can have a kid and im really jsut looking for someone to tell me if im pregnant. i had sex a 1 day1 after my period ended (5 days after it started) and i used a condom and it didn't break.
that was on the 24th of november then i did again on the 27th usually my cycle is areound 28 days or so and i am not 5 days late.
i took two tests they both said negative.
but i have had just about non stop cramps for about 3 days. a little bit of a pinching feeling in my stomach when i wake up and a bit throughought the day but usually i just end up with cramps all day and worst at night.
my boobs are sore but not as sore as they are when im about to get my period.
also i noticed that i have darcker blue viens leading to my niples. and a few little white dots on my nipples.
but i figured that if i took a hpt today and it still showed as negative then it could be right im going to go to the doctor if i haven't had my period by sunday (2 days from now)
any comments if these are signs of pregnancy or just pms or could this mostly be me just stressing between school and my period cuz i am in higher level courses in gr 11 and half my courses are diplomas. and i just dont know.
like i haven't felt "fatigued" at all and i haven't really felt dizzy.
but if anyone could help.
i know the chances of me being preg are slim cuz i didn't have sex when i was supposed to be ovulating and i used a condome every time but i just could really use some advice.
please and thankyou.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper letshopenot
|

User Profile
replied December 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
no one on here can tell you if you're pregnant..
from what it sounds like you're not..
you've had 2 negative pregnancy tests
and all of those are signs of prengnancy...but.. they are also
signs of ur period coming on..
you are young..you're period will not be regular...
it can change from month to month without any kind of warning...

but please, if you don't wanna be pregnant..use birth control or a condom..everytime =)
|

replied December 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
your not pregnant if you got 2 negative tests

these are pms symptoms as well
like mmartha said if you dont wqnt kids get on bc
we cant tell you if your pregnant
we are not psycics with pregnancy knowing powers
|

replied May 18th, 2011
ok so i have not missed my period but i have mild cramping and sore breast. i took a pregnancy test n it said positive i than took another test n it said negative. any1 have any advice
|

replied May 18th, 2011
need help
ok so i have not missed my period but i have mild cramping and sore breast. i took a pregnancy test n it said positive i than took another test n it said negative. any1 have any advice
|