Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

First Time Giving Oral (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
ok...so i grew up thinking oral sex was probably one of the nastiest things one can do and i didn't exactly swear i'd never do it, i just thought i'd probably not do it to save my life...but i did. i wasn't even asked to do it either...i just kinda...did. My boyfriend and I didn't have any condoms so we were playing it safe and were just playing with eachothers funzones. things started getting dry down there so he said i should spit on his penis to lube it up a bit. so i went down there...and i licked it. then next thing i know i'm putting it all in my mouth and swirling my tongue around. i didnt even realize what i was doing until he ejaculated in my mouth and i tasted it. i just opened my eyes and was like "oh hello penis...why am i sucking you?!"...not aloud, of course. hah.. and then to top it off...i swallowed. i feel ashamed of myself yet proud at the same time, its weird.

but the thing is...nothing was as i imagined.
i expected a penis to taste funny, but it was no different than sucking on his neck.
idk what i expected semen to taste like...but it was gross. i didn't like that part.
i also expected it to be alot...like spilling out of my mouth.
nope. hardly even a spoonful.

this post is meant to share and compare experiences.

also...i just wanted to know if semen flavor was tied to anything else, that way i can get him to change it cuz...eww.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
no lol you cant change flavor Laughing

he doesnt have any stds right?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
the_girlfriend wrote:
no lol you cant change flavor Laughing

he doesnt have any stds right?

nope none at all =]
he gets tested regularly, its mandatory for him.

its too bad about the flavor though =/
|

Especially eHealthy
yeah trust me if there were a way to change it i would

to cotton candy flavor fo sho
|

User Profile
Experienced User
the_girlfriend wrote:
yeah trust me if there were a way to change it i would

to cotton candy flavor fo sho

cheesecake sperm.
yummm.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
there actually is a way to change it slightly, it involves cutting red meat out your diet for several months, it only makes it taste a bit sweeter, so says talk sex with sue lol.
|

Hmm?
if you don't mind me asking, what did the semen taste like? i've always wonderd that.
|

Especially eHealthy
semen taste like....thick...wierd...thicness lol
cant describe it
i dont think its gross
but its not the most pleasent thing either
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I don't mind the flavor so much. Maybe its because mike's a vegeterian, so if samba is right it makes his sweeter. It's the texture that kills me.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I dont know what the exact flavor is but its really gross. I still have not been able to get myself to have it anywhere in my mouth. Even precum grossed me out. I am working on it though. =)

Please do not feel bad about doing it. its a natural healthy thing for anyone. Also if you enjoyed it then let yourself enjoy it. I too was brought up thinking that oral sex is disgusting and you are a dirty girl if you did it, so I never did. But then you realize that as long as you like it and he likes it then its just fine....
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Re: Hmm?
ndi99 wrote:
if you don't mind me asking, what did the semen taste like? i've always wonderd that.

i thought it had a non-organic chemical taste to it...
like soap or something.
i guess you can say it's bitter.
|

Especially eHealthy
its like got the testure of....i know this si gross but...mayo

for serious
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Rosie H wrote:
I dont know what the exact flavor is but its really gross. I still have not been able to get myself to have it anywhere in my mouth. Even precum grossed me out. I am working on it though. =)

Please do not feel bad about doing it. its a natural healthy thing for anyone. Also if you enjoyed it then let yourself enjoy it. I too was brought up thinking that oral sex is disgusting and you are a dirty girl if you did it, so I never did. But then you realize that as long as you like it and he likes it then its just fine....

well precum IS semen, yanno.
it's just a little bit, not the whole load.

i would have never in a million years think i'd have a penis in my mouth,
much less let the sperm get in there too...
or worse...swallow it.
but i did all of those..

and i dont even know if i liked it or not.
like, i didn't NOT like it, but i wasn't like "ooh this is so much fun" either.
i just kind of... did it.

but i guess since i didn't hate it (minus the flavor), it'd be ok for me to do it again.

what conflicts me now is this:
i thought ALL kinds of oral sex were gross.
so now that i performed on him,
i'm afraid he may want to return the favor...
which i'm not sure i want him to do.
i think oral sex on a woman sounds even worse.
|

Especially eHealthy
omg maji oral sex is AMAZEING
let him do it you might like it
im pretty sure you will lol

i miss oral sex Sad i miss sex altogether Sad 2 more weeks to go before we can do it again LOL(just had a baby,stiches need to heal)

ewww i cant swalow though. no way jose i dunno how you did that
i spit it right back on the place it came from Laughing

(travis is the best at oral BTW...just thought id let everyone know that since im now daydreaming about it...)
|

User Profile
Experienced User
samba88 wrote:
there actually is a way to change it slightly, it involves cutting red meat out your diet for several months, it only makes it taste a bit sweeter, so says talk sex with sue lol.

oh jeez that would NEVER work...
we are such meat eaters.
i think he'd rather give up the oral haha
|

User Profile
Experienced User
the_girlfriend wrote:
its like got the testure of....i know this si gross but...mayo

for serious

yeah i thought it was something like that...
more like when you're sick and you've got like phlegm and runny boogers in your mouth...eck.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
the_girlfriend wrote:
omg maji oral sex is AMAZEING
let him do it you might like it
im pretty sure you will lol

i miss oral sex Sad i miss sex altogether Sad 2 more weeks to go before we can do it again LOL(just had a baby,stiches need to heal)

ewww i cant swalow though. no way jose i dunno how you did that
i spit it right back on the place it came from Laughing

(travis is the best at oral BTW...just thought id let everyone know that since im now daydreaming about it...)

aww congrats on your baby!
i remembered you were pregnant and i was meaning to ask how that was going but it always slipped my mind.
now i know!

and yeah i have no idea why i swallowed...or HOW i swallowed.
i didn't know what else to do lol

but i guess the reason i dont want oral is cuz i'm always all wet down there and it smells funny so i doubt it tastes good,
plus my nether regions are less than bald, and hair removal really is not an option for me.
so he would either have to put his mouth on a really hairy surface or a prickly surface.

then if he didnt like it but i did, i would feel awkward asking him to do it again
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
If you are worried about the smell, you should try doing your first few times right after you shower. Getting oral really does feel good for a female. I was really really shy and worried about it my first few times, but I got over it.
|

User Profile
replied December 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
PenguinsRus wrote:
I don't mind the flavor so much. Maybe its because mike's a vegeterian, so if samba is right it makes his sweeter. It's the texture that kills me.

yeah the texture was so awkward.
when i swallowed it felt like i was swallowing a loogie
|

replied December 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
eww lol
i couldt do that
|