Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Sore Balls And Lower Stomach

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Hey,
I'm not sure what's going on, everytime I've been with my Girlfriend and we haven't done anything besides cuddle up to eachother and kiss and stuff.....I notice about 10mins after she leaves that My Balls and the lower part of my stomach ache really bad.....Does anyone know what's going on? Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 20th, 2007
Experienced User
This condition is called blue balls. It's a natural occurrence when you are sexually aroused and there is no ejaculation at the end. It is nothing to worry about, it wont pose any major damage. Just a little pain in the area. The best way to stop this from happening is well after she leaves... bring yourself to ejaculation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_balls
^^Read about the condition^^
|

replied December 20th, 2007
Oh Thanks.

I have heard of the term before, but I have not fully understood what it meant, till now.

Thanks again.
|

User Profile
replied December 21st, 2007
Experienced User
You are more than welcome. Hopefully from now on your skies will be blue and not your balls Smile
|