Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Where Is the G Spot

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Where is the g spot how deep inside should it be and how long should i message it until my girlfriend should cum? Is it the rough patch about a inch or so in on the top?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Georgia59
|

replied December 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
IF she has a g-spot (not ALL women do!) it will be about 1-2 inches into the vagina on the side of her vagina that is closest to her stomach.

Place your fingers into her vagina and feel for a rough spot - you may or may not find it. Then, curl your fingers forward to gently stroke the vaginal wall.

A strong warning: Only about 30% of women can vaginally orgasm AT ALL, and less than 10% TOTAL can ejaculate!! So chances are, your girlfriend CANNOT ejaculate. It may still feel good to her, but don't get your hopes up. Don't blame it on her if she can't. It's not her fault.
|

User Profile
replied December 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I can feel my g-spot with my fingers, but it doesn't feel pleasureable at all when I touch it.
|

replied December 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Same here. It makes my urethra feel like it's burning and I have to pee.
|

replied December 21st, 2007
first you have to be pretty turned on to feel pleasure from it, so no imediate finger lick and stick.

Once she is arroused then the clit (which if you know the anatomy swells INSIDE her) and makes things very sensitive. Then you can insert your finger right behind the bone and yes it is the 'rough' feeling tissue. This swells as she is turned on, swells with ejaculant which she may/or may not be able to 'squirt' out.

So you rub that area you should feel it even swelling you want to do the finger like 'come here' NOT just straight in and out. She will probably feel like she is going to pee and that is ok, the g-spot is tissue that is served as a protectant to the urethra for when you are having sex. If it was not there then the penis could cause damage to the urethra.

No not all woman can ejaculate from internal stimulation alone but I think the 30% would increase if she was being played with differently....as for squirting that depends on where the urethra is more times the woman ejaculated 'internally'. (see other post on squirting)

Eiri-never heard of a woman not having a g-spot since it is moreless part of the body...where did you read that? interesting.
|

replied December 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
n2r7moopad wrote:
first you have to be pretty turned on to feel pleasure from it, so no imediate finger lick and stick.

Once she is arroused then the clit (which if you know the anatomy swells INSIDE her) and makes things very sensitive.

Um... clearly, YOU do not know anatomy. The CLITORIS is not inside the body and does NOT "swell inside of her".

The clitoris is an external pleasure organ. It is outside of the body. The clitoris may indeed swell during arousal, but since it is outside of the bdy just like the penis, clearly, it is not swelling "inside" of her. It behaves much like the penis, in fact.

Quote:
Then you can insert your finger right behind the bone and yes it is the 'rough' feeling tissue. This swells as she is turned on, swells with ejaculant which she may/or may not be able to 'squirt' out.

That is of course if she's lucky enough to have a g-spot in the first place, and if she's then lucky enough that stimulating it gives her pleasure. That's not the case for me.

Quote:
So you rub that area you should feel it even swelling you want to do the finger like 'come here' NOT just straight in and out. She will probably feel like she is going to pee and that is ok, the g-spot is tissue that is served as a protectant to the urethra for when you are having sex. If it was not there then the penis could cause damage to the urethra.

No not all woman can ejaculate from internal stimulation alone but I think the 30% would increase if she was being played with differently....as for squirting that depends on where the urethra is more times the woman ejaculated 'internally'. (see other post on squirting)

Eiri-never heard of a woman not having a g-spot since it is moreless part of the body...where did you read that? interesting.

It's a well known fact actually. Many women either don't have one, or it is built in such a way that is not "rough" so the partner cannot find it AND it offers absolutely no pleasure at all. Stimulating my g-spot isn't pleasurable at all.
|

User Profile
replied August 23rd, 2011
The ART of pleasuring a woman
Many people, do not in fact understand the actual anatomy of a woman's vagina. Many women do indeed have a "G-Spot" though some are hard to pinpoint. The clitoris is indeed outside of the vagina, above the vaginal canal opening. This is a very sensitive area that is very good to stimulate a woman when "Going down" on her. though when stimulated, the clitoris has what is called a "hood" that covers it when sensitivity is at an extreme. The opening to the vagina is known as the Hymen, and the canal is the vagina. The cervix, or entrance to the uterus is very sensitive. Be very careful when a woman is stimulated. This could be a major turn off if massaged incorrectly the direct contact with this is not advised, yet easily rubbing the outter "lobe" gently can be pleasurable. A woman's "G-Spot" is the "roof of the vaginal canal, located 1"-2" into the vagina. On the front of the woman's body, or "stomach side" there is a firm "rigid" patch, much like the roof of your mouth. Massaging this with two figers, in a circular motion, and variable pressures can send a woman "over the edge". To add extra pleasure, place your other hand over her stomach, just below her navel, or "belly button". Just above her pubis (vaginal) area, and place pressure. Vary this pressure, though press strait towards your fingers massaging her "G-Spot". The "G-Spot" is where swelling will incur when she is "turned on". Indeed this swells with "ejaculation fluid" which not all women are able to release or "ejaculate". Though when stimulated correctly, relaxed, and insured it is not urine. Many woman can indeed "squirt" the fluid out. Though not many woman actually understand what it takes for even themselves to "ejaculate". Even if not able to release this fluid, women experience a much more satisfying orgasm. (That is for those who have a "G-Spot"), many women do, though it is very tough to locate in some cases. Stimulating her by words, fondling her breast, neck, stomach, thigh, clitoris, or anything that gets her aroused will increase her chances of "ejaculation" (Note: Ejaculation may be different for every woman.) Try and avoid any contact with vagina, clitoris, anus, or breasts. Until she is completely in awe from being turned on. This increases your chances of having her reach "ejaculation". Slowly work your way towards these. Many people are too anxious to "get to the point". If you work slowly, you will find it is much more pleasurable for her, and you will have much fun watching her as she enters a sexual "coma". The size of the ship can matter in some cases men, don't let your woman fool you, though it is indeed the motion of the ocean that will send her to the top and keep her coming back for more! You must have a womans full trust and complete submittance in order to achieve any of this. She MUST be completely relaxed! If she gets the feeling she needs to urinate, reassure her. Many people over look the "art" of pleasuring a woman. There are few poeple who truly can. Do NOT rush. Take your time, follow this advice, and you may be suprised at what you are able to do with your hands, tounge, and in some cases yet few, your penis. Men, if you are unable to make your woman "ejaculate" do not become depressed. You just may have given her the best experience of her sexual life! Remember: use your whole body and mind, not just your sexual organs. I hope this helps to understand the "ART" of pleasuring a woman. Thank you for reading my post, and hope you achieved something from my advice from my personal experinece of studying this great "ART". Thanks yet again, Adam. O. H.
|

replied December 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
i wish i knew if i had one...or if i've had an orgasm from it :S
|

replied December 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
You'd KNOW if you'd orgasmed from it just like you just know if you have a clitoral orgasm. It's like you just know you've sneezed; it's obvious.
|

replied January 4th, 2008
Eiri wrote:
Um... clearly, YOU do not know anatomy. The CLITORIS is not inside the body and does NOT "swell inside of her".

The clitoris is an external pleasure organ. It is outside of the body. The clitoris may indeed swell during arousal, but since it is outside of the bdy just like the penis, clearly, it is not swelling "inside" of her. It behaves much like the penis, in fact.

Here this might help you out.

"The clitoris is a complex structure that includes the external and internal components. Visible to the eye is the clitoral hood (prepuce), which in full or part covers the head (clitoral glans), shaft and inner lips (labia minora). Inside the body are the legs or clitoral crura, urethral sponge, clitoral bulb (previously referred to as vestibule bulb) and corpora, perineal sponge, a network of nerves and blood vessels, suspensory ligaments, muscles and pelvic diaphragm.

Masters and Johnson were the first to determine that the clitoral structures surround and extend along the vagina, determining that all orgasms are of clitoral origin. More recently, Australian urologist Dr. Helen O'Connell using MRI technology noted a direct relationship between the legs or roots of the clitoris and the erectile tissue of the clitoral bulbs and corpora, and the distal urethra and vagina. She asserts that this interconnected relationship is the physiological explanation for the G-spot and experience of vaginal orgasm taking into account the stimulation of the internal parts of the clitoris during vaginal penetration. Some individuals who experience orgasm from both direct clitoral stimulation of the glans and vaginal access to the internal bodies may distinguish between them in terms of both the physical and general sensations associated with each.

Quote:
It's a well known fact actually. Many women either don't have one, or it is built in such a way that is not "rough" so the partner cannot find it AND it offers absolutely no pleasure at all. Stimulating my g-spot isn't pleasurable at all.

Again I would love to see those 'facts'.
"Researchers believe that all women have a G Spot but because it is not a "spot" as such, it is impossible to identify..."

Do all woman have g-spots? "Yes. It's hard to find though. Most women who have felt pleasure from it, have felt it when their partner stimulated them w/ their finger curved slightly, so they're rubbing on the wall behind the pubic bone....."
"Studies show that all women do have a G -Spot but that not all experience pleasurable feelings when it is stimulated. The G Spot is described as the female equalivant of the the male prostrate."

So apparently we do all have them but not all are being arroused correctly...maybe that is what is happening with you??
|

replied January 4th, 2008
x0x011 wrote:
i wish i knew if i had one...or if i've had an orgasm from it :S

I agree you would know, personally whenI have one I feel the urge to push kinda like to relieve the tention inside of me.....

good luck!!
|
Quick Reply