Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

symptoms of ED from inserting object into rectum?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
As my first try to ask this question was disrupted by Alibaba1 completely changing my topic to something else, this is a second try.

Does any one know if it is possible to develop symptoms of ED (erectile dysfunction) from inserting a penis sized object into the rectum?

Has any one ever heard of this or know about it.

NOTE: I am not talking about loosing an erection during anal stimulation, I'm talking about symptoms of "ED" continually occurring months after.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 19th, 2007
Supporter
never heard of it. Though I suppose any results of such a study would be interesting to see. Is ED more likely when the prostate is being stimulated regularly, or not?
|
Did you find this post helpful?