Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Beer Bread....

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My mom is making this home-made bread called beer bread.. Its with one can of beer cooked in. She told me I can eat it cuz the alcohol supposibly bakes out of it cuz of the temperature and there would barely be anything in it. . Im too araid to even tho theres so little in it! Lol my mom says I over-do it and am too paranoid. .Ha shes prolly right but what do u think? Would u eat it? Its not like I have to or nothin.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Lol its perfectly fine for you to eat it honey. Any beer you use in cooking is purely for flavour and the alcoholic contents evaporate
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Experienced User
Lol if you like it you can eat it... The alcohol evaporates out of it just leaves the taste....But lol heres a fact I thought you might wanna know anyways... Hehe
beer is made by fermentation caused by bacteria feeding on yeast cells and then defecating. In other words, it's a nice tall glass of bacteria doo-doo....

But eat it if you want... Nothing bad will happen....
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Does it actually taste like beer? :s ive never heard of it..Sounds interesting but beer tastes gross..Lol
shannon xoxox
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks everyone, I did end up havin some. It didnt taste like beer cuz I hate beer, but it had a different taste to it, wasnt bad tho. Lol I get paranoid.
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
My grandma makes that all the time but im not big on it! Yea the alcohol does bake out of it!
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Yup, safe to eat!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh