Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Round White Patch On Clit! Help!!

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Any ideas what this could be people?

I noticed it in the shower, its i little white slightly raised patch of skin on my clit, its not really sore or anything but i've never seen something like this before and am a bit freaked out so any comments shall be much appriciated!

cheers guys xx Laughing
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 19th, 2007
I Might Know
about 6 months ago I was having the same problem. Raised white patches in my vaginal area that freaked me out! I went to the doctor and I found out I had some sort of bacterial infection that he gave me medicine for. Not necesarily an STD, just a bacterial infection. I would go see a doctor or gynocologist so they can look at it and take a sample and maybe it's just a bacteria infection like I had. Good luck!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yep, I would see a doctor also, just to make sure
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I agree. Have you had unprotected sex?
|

cheers guys.

Nope ive not had unprotected sex, it jus looks kinda like skin maybe dry skin? i dunno i know that sounds weird. Do u think it could be like damaged skin from friction? its not sore or particulary raised, just there.
|

Especially eHealthy
i have no clue

id go to the dr
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
yeah, that area is pretty protected lol. You should go to the doc!
|

replied December 20th, 2007
Hi ya, i went to see the nurse today and all she's suggested is that maybe it could be thrush, she didnt actually look at it or anything and ive come away feeling really like ive acheived nothing. She's taken a swab which'll take a week (great!)

I think some of your saw my other post about having a friction burn feeling inside after sex n fingering, well i mentioned this to the nurse too incase it was linked and hence she's come up with thrush.
I've had thrush twice before which i'm sure all those who've had it will agree, is plenty enough to know what it feels like, and this is NOT thrush lol. I've got no funny discharge or itching or swelling blah blah blah.

The white patch has now gone and it looks like the top layer of skin has come off most of my clit (nice i know) its not sore jus a little oversensitive, one of you said that that areaa is normally well covered, now ive got my hood pierced which dose leave part of it exposed and maybe it could be rubbing from tight jeans do u think? and then ,aybe the two symptoms aren't linked...?

ESSAY OVER!!! xx
|

User Profile
replied December 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I don't know if you'd get a sore like that from your jeans, but I'm not sure. If the tests come back and it's not thrush, I'd go back again and make her look more closely. Don't be afraid to question her, if you do it nicely the two of you can figure it out together!

The friction burn feeling could be from thrush, but it could also be from a lack of lubrication. I'm not sure, definitely go back again if it's not thrush.
|

replied December 27th, 2007
ask your gynecologist about lichin sclerosis
|

replied August 3rd, 2009
i have a really sore clit and its itchy i had sex unprotected but they dont have any STD so what could it be?
|

replied November 22nd, 2009
idk how to get rid of the white patch!! help!!!
i have the same problem and im scared to go see a doc bcuz my mom duznt know ive had sex and especially unprotected. ive had the patch for about a month now and i dont know how get rid of it. are there any free walk in clinics? i need help!! plz....someone, anyone help me. Sad
|

replied February 12th, 2011
seems like god hates me
i had the same thing (raised dry patch on the clit). i went to the clinic and the doctor said its dry skin and gave me a cream for it, the dry skin is now gone, its not raised or anything but it left a ducking white patch!!! its very visible, no discharge, no pain, there is nothing except a white patch. what should i do?? should i go to a dermatologist instead? what could that be anyway?
|

replied December 19th, 2011
I had oral sex with a guy i didnt know and now my vagina is not sore but inside kind of and at first it hurt when i urinated and now it feels itchy i feel the need to urinate more does anyone know what it is?
|
Quick Reply