Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Just Wanted to Say...

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Baby Dust to all you girls. I haven't been in here in a while, and I just wanted to stop in and say I still think about you girls a lot. I hope you all get your bfp sooooon.
I was just talking to my sister about some of you. We were talking about someone we know who is expecting and could care less how she treats her body or the baby. I was telling her about some of you who have done nearly everything in the world to have a little baby. I know some of you ladies would give up things (such as bad habits) to have a baby. Then you see others who drink and smoke during preg....its so sad.
Just wanted to say you girls are in my thoughts. Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|