Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > High Blood Pressure and Hypertension Forum

Treating Hypertension With Onion Juice And Honey.

Must Read
High blood pressure is often called the "silent killer" and can cause a number of medical problems. But what is hypertension? And what types do doctors define?...
Hypertension can be caused by a number of underlying medical conditions. Which ones? Are you at risk of developing high blood pressure?...
High blood pressure often manifests no symptoms, but can seriously damage the body. So how can you tell if you're experiencing hypertension, or not? More here....
Hi,
I want to share this stuff which I got at mamaherb

Description: Hypertension is defined as an increase in the blood pressure of the blood flowing in the arteries. Blood pressure could be caused due to deposits of cholesterol in the arteries, hormonal misbalances, and pregnancy. Honey is a very good regulator of cholesterol and onion helps to maintain proper working of the kidneys which has a very great role in maintaining the blood pressure.

How To Take: Take two tsp of onion juice and half tsp of honey two times daily for one month. The blood pressure is regulated in a month.

Not To Use With: No specific precaution needs to be followed while using this treatment.

Side Effects: None are seen.

Expected Results: Results are obtained in immediately and the disease is cured in a month.

Expected Results Within: 1 month

Have anyone experience about it??
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper TicoMan
|

replied December 19th, 2007
I don't think it can be cured. Maybe the conditions might improved. Personally, I have not tried it. Anybody in this forum has?
|

User Profile
replied December 19th, 2007
Supporter
nope. What's in the onion that helps blood pressure control?
|

replied November 17th, 2011
Onion.. Dilates Blood Vessels..

Nutrients in HONEY :
Honey contains essential minerals including calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and zinc as well as several different amino acids have been identified in honey. Dark honey has more nutrients than lighter varieties. Vitamin and mineral content depend on the floral source of the honey. Honey has less than 2% sodium.
|

User Profile
replied December 27th, 2007
I've not tried the treatment. But it made me curious what has onion got to do with blood pressure. This is what i got from google.
"Onions are useful in hypertension. What is best is the onion essential oil. Two to three tablespoons of onion essential oil a day was found to lower the systolic levels by an average of 25 points and the diastolic levels by 15 points in hypertension subjects. This should not be surprising because onion is a cousin of garlic."
Well anyways it would never have a side effect unless you are allergic to onions.
|

replied January 24th, 2011
Hello, I have started this today. I hgave concerns about conventional medicine.. ironical.. I used to be a nurse. I will monitor my blood pressure and weight and see what happens.
|

replied January 24th, 2011
honey and onion
Hello, I have started this today. I hgave concerns about conventional medicine.. ironical.. I used to be a nurse. I will monitor my blood pressure and weight and see what happens.
|

replied February 2nd, 2011
It's common knowledge here in Costa Rica, that three cloves of garlic daily, helps normalize hypertension. I say "helps", because if a person is an obese couch potato, eating junk all day, and takes three cloves of garlic, they won't see much of an improvement.

Many of these natural methods work, provided the individual makes some lifestyle changes. Hypertension can be cured, completely eliminated, but the problem is that most people prefer to continue with the same patterns of behavior that brought about the condition in the first place and depend on medications.

Not all doctors, but there are a few health professionals who make a very good living prescribing meds to their patients, and providing lonterm "treatments"..Why would an industry that depends on you being sick, and relying on them for "treatment" want you to cure yourself?

Those articles online and the comments here that deny that hypertension can be cured, are either ignorant or working for pharmaceutical companies..These companies spend hundreds of millions, if not billions on PR, spreading lies to the public. They hire PR firms to write articles and post comments that are pro pharma and against aleternative medicine / natural healing.
|

replied January 3rd, 2012
Hypertension can be reversed
I totally agree. There are so many new discoveries that truthfully have been in practice for centuries. Hypertension can be reversed. One of the new areas that doctors are looking at are the actual arteries. If your arteries are damaged how can they effectively do their job? Think of a water hose that has holes in it and leaking water. Hypertension will cause your arteries to leak allowing all types of destructive things to happen. So, I will post new information as I receive but Arterial Health is the key to hypertension regulation and prevention
|

replied February 2nd, 2011
Exnurse2011 wrote:

I'd be curious to see how you do with this and also what type of onion juice you use. I've had the pleasure of being two weeks away from quiting smoking for a year and realizing I now have high blood pressure for the fiest time in my life,

I have packed on a few extra pounds over the year since the food tastes so much better and I really haven't been careful about what I was eating. However, this got my attention. It also made me realize that if it's not one thing it's another.
|

replied November 17th, 2011
Onion Juice and Honey....( WONDERS)
I have started this couple of days ago... Blood Pressure was 198/90... Yesterday went into a Shoppers for a reading- Lowered 154/100.. But mind you I walked and have problems breathing- I take Advair - which I am not suppose to ( I believe elevated my reading )..

It seems to be working. I have discontinued with COFFEE/ BLACK PEPPER which both rocket the Blood Pressure. I have modestly changed my eating habits.. I juice every morning.. Also, take TRIPALA.. Vitamin C is the key I believe... I incorporate alot of vitamin C.. Take Lemon Juice with Water during the day (whenever) .. CARROTS, RED PEPPER. BANANNA SMOOTHIES.. also PINEAPPLE does wonders... ( any form of PINEAPPLE - ( FRESH or store bought drinks).. I now order lemonade if I am out eating.. perhaps once awhile a soda drink... again avoid COFFEE / Black Pepper / Sweets , purchased a Monitor and will taking more readings.
|