Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Farting During Sex (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
have any of you ladies ever felt a really strong urge to fart during sex?
and if so, do you give in to it or do you hold back?
cuz i felt it the other night while my bf was pleasuring me and i didn't know what to do. i really didnt wanna ruin the moment so i held it in, but he said that he could feel me tensing up. it was weird haha
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper micropk
|

replied December 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
If you need to fart, just stop for a moment and do it. I think he'd rather you be comfortable than uncomfortable.
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2012
i just wait until he leaves thr room, lol
|

replied November 25th, 2012
If you need a fart just do it sometimes the vibrations from this make my penis tingle and make me start to ejaculate
|

User Profile
Supporter
Personally, i would hold it in.

If you can't, excuse yourself and go into your washroom.
|

User Profile
replied April 1st, 2011
Farting during sex is cruel and unusual punishment
Spoken like a real woman with class!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Sometimes I need to fart also. It is very uncomfortable. My fiance understands and would rather me get it out. We're just that comfortable about that kind of stuff. It doesn't bother me or him. I just tell him to stop because I need to fart. Sure it'll ruin the moment just for a few seconds then we get right back to it. No big deal!!
|

replied December 20th, 2012
Farting is fun
Why stop or be uncomfortable just let rip and enjoy the moment you carn`t beat a good fart
|

User Profile
replied December 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yep I just let him know. But it still is a little embarrassing. Its natural and I am sure he will understand.
|

replied February 21st, 2009
Farting during sex
I have this problem and I don't think those who say hold it in know what they're talking about. When having sex, if you want to orgasm you use your muscles and push out like you are peeing. You can't orgasm if you don't. (this is why some women can't orgasm. they didn't know you were supposed to do that) if you are trying to orgasm, you push out, this is when you come. Some times for me it is terrible. Sometimes it i like 3 or 4 times in one night. I feel horrible and can't enjoy, and of course stop trying to feel good.
|

replied February 21st, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
I have had this feeling before and i just have to tell my bf and stop for a minute because it is not very comfortable at all until it is gone Razz....Jenny
|

User Profile
replied February 22nd, 2009
Supporter
i agree dialz. I ahve to let it out even when my hubby is penatrating it is uncomfortable. he's okay with it and we laugh about afterwards.
|

replied February 23rd, 2009
Farting during sex
This is not a sex/gas issue… It’s merely an excessive gas issue that manifests itself when you are focused on other things.

If you have any kind of physical discomfort — see a doctor. You could try to look at what might be causing it. The most common cause is of course your diet.

Common foods that cause gas: fatty foods, beans, fruits, and other complex carbohydrates. Try limiting any foods you go overboard with. Try eating a few smaller meals rather than one huge one.

Swallowing air also causes gas. Think about how you breathing… Being stressed up about not farting in bed, might actually contribute to your problem.

There are medications. However, no doctor is going to prescribe you “gas relief”, simply to give your boyfriend peace of mind in bed.
|

replied June 27th, 2009
Well, I get more exited if the women involved in sex with me farts during sex. I will usually penetrate her faster with excitement each time she farts.
Don't get ashamed of it make matters worse. Just fart freely with a loud sound during sex. I am sure, this activity will make your partner penetrate you harder and hold you tighter and closer each time you fart. Just try it. It will be an enjoyment for both of you... Smile
|

replied August 2nd, 2009
Farting during sex
I'd never heard of this or had it happen before, but with my new bf, it happens ALL THE TIME! We are just in the early stage of the relationship and I'm pretty shy, so the first time it happened, I was MORTIFIED! It was 6 to 8 large farts every time he thrusted! Since then, it keeps happening, but not all the time. I've had 3 children (all vaginally) including one weighing in at 13 lbs, so I was wondering if that had anything to do with it. Also, I eat fast and don't chew my food very well and I had gastric bypass several years ago--maybe they are all factors. Whatever the cause, I HATE IT and I now dread having sex because of it.
|

replied September 25th, 2011
fart factory
omg! did you poop yourself lol.
|

replied November 28th, 2012
you would here it for milrs around
If a fart caused all of these problems it would sound like an air raid siren if she pooped as well
|

replied August 9th, 2012
farting during sex
I am a gassy female, I have always been gassy its just lovely to know that other women are like me! I love it! but honestly it could be several causes as i am just now finding this out myself! eating too fast, chewing gum, swallowing air, drinking soda or anything carbonated, drinking through a straw, eating peas or beans. But when I do fart while having sex with my girlfriend I laugh a little because its like I try so hardddd to hold it in! it just wont stay when she thrusts back in. she laughs and we dont stop! but i normally fart before i orgasm.
|

replied August 12th, 2009
Farting
I agree with the guy who said farting during penetration can be a turn-on. Guys celebrate your body. Your one mistake would be to treat it as an upleasant thing. Rather, when you fart, treat it as a sign of increased passion and kiss him passionately when it happens. The greatest turn on for a guy is when he thinks you're turned on, and if farting signals that, great. It's kinky and every guy enjoys that.
|

replied April 21st, 2014
It is a turn on when women lay it on me especially just before getting out of bed in the mornings.
|

replied October 25th, 2009
all I know is that my ex-wife didn't like me farting while inside her
|

replied October 25th, 2009
Fart Away, guys shouldnt lol but with females you can just fart and sometimes guys will confuse it with a quief(sp) so i say fart till your hearts content! lol
|

replied December 11th, 2012
I agree I get turned on by a qoman farting during sex, by the way is there a word for people who get turned on like this
|

replied November 2nd, 2009
farting when i have sex????
I hate farting the first time i did it right be for i cam and my bf calls me the bag blower.... funny yes and just last night the same thing. i dont unertand, he lol all the time and i to lol.. and all i can say is i hope it dont stink!!!!!!!!!
|

replied December 4th, 2009
Believe it or not I enjoy the vibration when my wife farts so I try to make her do it. After all my size is quite big and at times I tend to push a little air in her. So I must agree women if you have to go then do it and just enjoy yourselves. As for men me personally I will go to the bathroom because when I get out of her for a second and then go back in its an even bigger rush!!
|

replied December 24th, 2012
I agree with you T355y a vibtator that runs on beans not batterys makes much more sence
|

replied December 5th, 2009
Omg if you think farting is great for sex, when you fart you are basicly craping your self okay poop particles attach them selves to gas that you release from your butt, when you breath a fart in your eating poop
|

replied December 7th, 2009
The Holy Truth Is Revealed.
Oh, but holding your fart in intensifies the orgasm. Experimented and proven. Oh yeah. This is the orgasmaster talkin', bietcheeezzz.
|

replied December 22nd, 2009
I've farted a few times during sex i did get really embarrassed about it as my man is my first so i didn't know it was most natural half the time i get away with it he doesn't notice but once it was rather noticeable but i didn't say anything and neither did he ! was kind of weird but i prefer it that way x
|

replied January 17th, 2010
No self respecting women would fart during sex.
Last night I was having sex with my new girlfriend. This was our second time together and during the time she climaxed she let out a really loud smelly fart. I thought it was a vaginal fart but when the smell got to me I realized it was not a vaginal fart. She began to laugh and pinched my nose so I would not notice the smell. I had never been so horrified in my life. Of the many women I've had in my bed not one ever farted. I thought she could of at least excused herself and went to the restroom. I jumped off of her and took a shower right away. When I came out she was crying and said that I was over-reacting and that I made her feel bad. Needless to say I called her a dirty pig and took her home. I broke up with her and as she wept I told her that she was disgusting and I never wanted to know about her again. That pig had the nerve to say "at least I didn't fart when I was on your face". What a PIG!!!
|

replied March 28th, 2011
you're either four or eighty-four...the "many" women you've "had" in your bed were paid...or kidnapped...or your mommy...or barbies...or electrical outlets. on top of the fact that you will die alone, in a pool of your own !**@!...you are also a terrible writer. "...i never wanted to know about her again..." are you from 1847? are you a soprano or did you just inhale a helium balloon??? stop reading this right now and go take another shower because i'm quite certain you just contracted a virus from touching your computer mouse...did i mention that i'm farting right now??? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....O-I-N-K!!!
|
Users who thank get55healthy for this post: Calbears 

replied March 23rd, 2012
OMG This letter is so funny I burst into tears. HAHAHAHA!!!

Re: original poster, I fart in your general direction.
|

replied December 5th, 2012
the holy grail
Your mother was a hamster and your farzzer smelt of elder berrys
|

replied March 31st, 2011
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow (quoting Oprah). I would not have done what you did. I wished that I had a girl like the one you did. I relish the fact that not only women farting during sex, but farting in general. Now for me, I admit that I am a flatulophie, meaning that I actually have a fetish for beautiful women farting. And if they fart during sex, oh man, it is ON!!!! Hey, if you didn't want the girl, then I do. It is always the women that fart the most and biggest that are with the guys who hate it. Why can I get that lucky?
|

replied April 2nd, 2011
HUGE LOUD SMELLY FARTS
Hey all. I've gotten that lucky. I have a real hottie - been married over seven years. First, it is genetic. Her and her mom fart every day. I keep telling her to go to the bathroom, or do it away from me, but she constantly farts and then looks over her shoulder and says: I said excuse me! Then the smell hits like a ton of bricks and all she can do is laugh - then she wakes the dogs up from their nap with the smell. But the best thing is one time we were having sex and I was hitting it hard doggie style and all of a sudden she FARTED LOUD and I was almost ready to cum so I tried to close her butt cheeks together so I wouldn't smell it and keep going. She was laughing away but then I just couldn't stand the smell any longer and had to give up. Oh well. What are you going to do ya know? Every now and then she will ask me why I don't ever lick her butt during sex -- well you know why!
|

replied October 25th, 2011
Women farting during orgasm
sep1092 ... Sounds like you have something permanently stuck up your arse. Why not let it out you prig!
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied April 26th, 2012
Some guys are lucky
I wish she would of done it on my face... I would of loved it. I would inhale her fart and gotten high off it...
|

replied April 26th, 2012
Some guys are lucky
I wish she would of done it on my face... I would of loved it. I would inhale her fart and gotten high off it...
|

replied December 1st, 2012
Wake up VIRGIN
Of the many women you have had, do some of them have a haert beat or do they all stop happening when you wake up. We all eat we all drink I surpose you have never farted or have you just never woke up yet. We all fart sometimes
|

replied October 30th, 2013
The nerve of her disrespecting you like that! It's good you dumped her and humiliated her, but you went nowhere NEAR far enough: tell all her friends about it! Also, make sure you embellish a bit and say she SHARTED during sex and left a poo stain on your clean sheets!
AWESOME!
|
Quick Reply