Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Pain Between Verts In the Neck

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
I have this pain in the back of my neck between two vertibrae. When I touch it (sometimes- everyday almost, but not at every moment), it feels like I'm touching a nerve, sort of like a little electric jolt that really hurts. It tends to get bad if I carry heavy things and such, like it gets compressed or something. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing, and what can I do to stop it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 17th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Hello Steved,

What can you do about your pain? See a neurologist/spinal surgeon. I can give you no better advice than that. Oh yes, one other bit of advice - DON'T delay seeing a medical professional. Steve, I'm talking about a doctor who specializes in back problems.

I wish you the best. Find the best doctor you can find. Please do let us know how things go.

RichT
|
Did you find this post helpful?