Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Ttc? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Who else is ttc? It seems everyone is having babies and not trying!!!!! Congrats to all with new babies and all who are carrying...I would just like to know who else is trying? Thanks Cool
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I was trying but not anymore

I think everyone ttc is over in 'getting pregnant' forum
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
there are only like...2 people....and they have been trying, and trying, and trying.... : ( it is depressing over there! i need happy thoughts!
|

User Profile
Here's a happy thought for you, I read on the getting pregnant forums that you're TTC after going off your BC. Well, I was on the pill for about a year then had to go off it due to blood pressure issues. I got pregnant with my little girl THE VERY WEEK I went off the pill!!! My Dr. said sometimes BC can put your body in overdrive. Anything can happen ^^
|

User Profile
: D Thanks a ton!! That helps!! I am thinking that my ovulation is on schedule...I have been having extra cm and some light twinges around my ovaries...this is most likely ovulation...RIGHT??
|

User Profile
Sounds like it to me, i'm no expert on TTC though. You may want to check out
www.parentingweekly.com and check out their preconception forums, those are some hardcore TTC'rs lol. Good luck ^^
|

Especially eHealthy
i want me another baby.

Sad
|

User Profile
Thank you!! I will check it out! Sandy_Pants....how old is your youngest?
|

Especially eHealthy
13 months.
|

User Profile
replied December 18th, 2007
awww!!! well, maybe its high time for another????
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
acruz wrote:
there are only like...2 people....and they have been trying, and trying, and trying.... : ( it is depressing over there! i need happy thoughts!

It's a good thing there are only a couple of us. That means we have a very high turn over rate!! As much as we love the all the ladies over there, we hope there stay is short and sweet.

Many many many of the ladies on here were ttc/posting in 'getting pregnant' and now are posting in the pregnancy/parenting forums. It's a good thing!

I know I have been ttc for a while, but I don't want to scare you. I have problems. Not everyone ttc will take as long.

I hope it doesn't take you long at all!

~baby dust~
|

Extremely eHealthy
mc4ever02 wrote:
acruz wrote:

It's a good thing there are only a couple of us. That means we have a very high turn over rate!! As much as we love the all the ladies over there, we hope there stay is short and sweet.

Many many many of the ladies on here were ttc/posting in 'getting pregnant' and now are posting in the pregnancy/parenting forums. It's a good thing!

I know I have been ttc for a while, but I don't want to scare you. I have problems. Not everyone ttc will take as long.

I hope it doesn't take you long at all!

~baby dust~

Well said Christy.

It isn't depressing over there, like Christy said, there aren't many people there now, because everyone that was there has gotten pregnant.

This is only your first month ttc, so my advice to you would be just to be patient and it will happen when its meant to happen, not when you want it to happen.
|

Experienced User
Good luck and I hope you get your bfp soon. I was in the 'getting pregnant' forum for 6 months and in total my dh and I had been 'trying' for 8 months. I am I guess what you call "normal", and it still took us almost a year before we finally got our bfp. I am now a little over 12 weeks.

Sending all you ttc ladies TONSSSSSS of baby dust.!!!!
|

Especially eHealthy
Sandy_Pants wrote:
i want me another baby.

Sad

me too. im still pregnant and thinking i need another one after this. of course that means i will never be able to leave my house again but i dont like odd numbers.
|

User Profile
Sad im sorry...i didn't mean anything bad by what I said. All I was trying to get at was that there are only 2-3 people in "getting pregnant" that have been trying awhile and I am just starting out and hearing success stories is more uplifting than thinking about all the horrible time and tests these great ladies are having to go thru. I know I am just starting out....but as most of you probably know how difficult it is to think of anything else when you start trying...I am just taking it easy...but it is something that I am on pins and needles waiting for. I think it is mainly because my gut is telling me it should happen soon...my gut can be wrong of course and I may still be trying in 2 years...but right now, I want to talk to women and talk about trials and triumphs and the fun-ness in all of it...I guess I just wanted to strike up a conversation...I want someone to tell me things that you can't just read anywhere...I want personal experience, that is why I joined a forum...
Once again, I didn't mean to offend anyone...thank you for your comments, I would appreciate any more you may have.
Thank you!!!
-Amy
|

Experienced User
Here's another story of "inspiration" for you. I was on BC for a little over a year. i got off bc in mid-september and got my bfp on the 24th of November. i am now 9 weeks and 1 day pregnant and loving everything but the morning sickness about it.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You might want to post in the pregnancy forum and ask them for their experience ttc.

We have a few recent graduates over there, and I'm sure they would love to share their experience.

A lot of the stories are happy and helpful.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I think you should ask Bridget about her ttc experience!! LMAO!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Am i crazy for wanting another one right away??? Shocked LOL But we are going to wait at least 2 years. If he lets me lol. He wants to wait like 5... no way! Rolling Eyes
|

User Profile
What's up with Bridget's?? Lol...
How are you coming along Christy?
You are due soon, right dani?
I have already posted here and in the getting preg forum....lol
|