Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Im Going to the Emergency Room Now (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Im going to the emergency room now these contractions are geting really stronger and also very more painful shes been giving me alot of pressure also down there it been hurting so i'll keep guys posted or i'll have one of my firends keep you posted on me so take care thank you all for being nice and supportive for me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Ok. Bye. Good luck.
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Experienced User
Hope everythings alright!! Let us know
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Laughing Laughing dont even try sweetie Laughing Laughing
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
My sentiments exactly jordan!
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Evil or Very Mad grrr...Damn doctors im back already I dont live to far from the hospital they gave me something to stop the contractions but im dialted a little to 2 1/2 centimeters Sad that means emily may come early cause im 32 weeks and 4 days
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
How dumb are u? U think 20 mins at the damn hospital and tehy'd do that? Ur an idiot...Dont joke about some !**@! like that b/c I am really 31 weeks and I want to keep her in as long as I can so she'll b healthier and stronger..Dont b such a biotch...Get a life lil kid....Ok, and if ur gonna post back and say ur not a liar...What kind of stuff did they give u to stop contractions? Huh? God, get a life, lil girls like u make us look bad, u lil dumb !**@!
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Wait a second pregnjordan why are you saying im a fake? Im not a fake at all I have a picture of my daughter emma in my advator and im pregnant im 32 weeks and 4 days along im due in 8 more weeks
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
U could have gotten that pic. From anywhere! Hello..Duh! 20 mins at the hospital? I mean w/e! If they did give u stuff you would have had to stay for hours so they could just watch you to make sure the stuff would work! Ur so dumbbbbbbbbbb
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Exactly....And girls take a good look at her kids pic.....I've seen that pic somewhere!
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Dude get a grip god this is her friend diania shes not even home god shes still at the damn hospital I just wanted to see what would do if someone was fakeing sorry
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Lmao! You are so fake! Quit trying to redeem yourself now you !**@! childish biotch!
|

replied April 19th, 2004
God you guys get a !**@! grip this is her friend diana kristia is still at the hospital and im watching her little girl emma!!
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ur soo stupid! Omg ur busted anyways
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Haha ur so dumb, thats the most pathetic lie ive ever heard.. 'this is her friend, I just wanted to see what u would do if there was a fake?" . . Seriously.. U should just leave.. No one will talk to u and we all know ur fake so besides bi*chy comments from us, u'll get nothing else.......So pathetic!
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Get lost! Your such a fake! I knew it the second you came here! Ashley/kristen whoever you are! What will your name be next time?? She must really like girls cause everytime she says she is having a girl! And if you were dialated to 2 cm. Already they wouldnt send you home! Rolling Eyes what a joke!
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
lmao!!!!!!!!! As if!!!!!!!!!
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Experienced User
Why would you take the time to post on the forum you were going to the emergency room if you really were? Wouldnt you be so rushed you'd just want to get there, no mucking around?
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Experienced User
So she leaves comes back posts she is sent home then all of a sudden her friend is online saying she is still in the hospital like wat was her password for ehealth one of the emergency contact numbers to!!! Ur so dumb
|

replied April 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
And she had only been here for a day! Like we even care! Laughing
|
12 >>
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul