Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Testicle And Abdomen Pain

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
It started as your classic blue balls... horniness with no resolve. They bothered me for about 2 hours then I started to get abdomen pain with it. A bit ago I threw up because the pain was so immense, but it wasn't until the vomit that I noticed that every time my abdomen hurt so did my left testicle... it feels like the tube that runs down through the body.

I was wondering if these could be symptoms of blue balls or if it might be something larger

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Mmmm... I would go to the doc. Anytime you have pain that bad, it is not normal. Go find out what's going on.
|

i had this hapen b4, ya yah have blue balls. and its bad. mine wasent bad enuff to make me upchuick, but i had the hurt nd pain in the abs and balls.

man u musta ben real turnd on, next time find a place to whack it so it dosent sit nd turn blue like dat
|

Especially eHealthy
ok

theres not really such a thing as blue balls
|

replied December 17th, 2007
blademaster wrote:
i had this hapen b4, ya yah have blue balls. and its bad. mine wasent bad enuff to make me upchuick, but i had the hurt nd pain in the abs and balls.

man u musta ben real turnd on, next time find a place to whack it so it dosent sit nd turn blue like dat

Well everything has settled now, the blue balls were the problem.

And to the_girlfriend there is a such thing as blue balls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_balls

"Blue balls is the slang term for a congested prostate or Vasocongestion."
|

User Profile
replied December 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ok, but blue balls are when your testes get a bluish tinge and an uncomfortable ache, according to your article (thanks for posting that, btw)

but anything that hurts so bad you throw up... you should go to the doctor.
|

replied October 20th, 2009
basically blue balls hurts like hell and wen it gets really bad it must be as painfall as giving birth!!!! I have had it various times and sometimes it lasts for hours,paracetemol weed and staying still helps, there ust be some other way though? owch
|