Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

If Ya Wanna

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
see some pictures clap your hand. lol no you dont have to you just have to go to the other forum.

And i dont think i told yall but last night i went and got glamour shots done. I got a few cute ones but felt like a cow in most Sad the lady pissed me off because she wasnt understanding the way i wanted my hair. i bought santa dress thing from fredricks of hollywood and matching shoes (im returning them tho cuz my total was $100!) and then they wrapped a white sheet and i did belly shots. you couldnt eve nsee my strech marks really. I did have to push my belly out a lil so it looked more round so when u see them dont think WO your huge cuz im not as big as i was with either of them at this point. and then i did on in jeans and a tank that came out really cute and i look skinny (to me) so i was super happy. the prices were freaking outrageous tho! the first package she quoted was 2 grand!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
holy crap, 2 thousand what? I have never ever done glamour shots prob never will, i dont like getting pictures done, im all up for it to get the kids done and stuff but i dont like to be in the pictures myself lol.
|

Especially eHealthy
2 thousand dollars! ya or we could get a "better deal" (her words) for 3800. im a little pissed now tho because she said she would mail them to us and the charge was $20 but on my reciepts it says $25. Plus when i called they were like o we have a 3 o clock or a 5 o clock and when we got there we were the only ppl. we put our names together thinking it was to booked to have individual appts but if we had we would have both got free sessions and a free 8x10 where we paid 29.99 for our session and only got 1 free one. i think i need to call and complain monday...
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Yea i would probably talk to them. Seems like they want to overcharge you, i mean geez with some sheets and decorations u can take pictures at your house, wich is what imight try to do eventually, like set up a corner somewhere iwth different colored sheets or fabrics for eachseason and props and do them at my house.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
aw can't wait to see them. when will they be ready?
|

Especially eHealthy
they should b here tues or wed. well see.
|

Especially eHealthy
i can't wait to see them!
|

User Profile
replied December 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Can't wait to see um Dani!
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Oh I wanna see them to! I'm sure they turned out wonderfully!
|

Especially eHealthy
i got a "thank you" mail where they have a little pic of the first pic u ordered but there are watermarks all over it. i wish i could remove them and make it my avatar
|