Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

How Often Do You Masturbate? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
This topic was posted in the men section so I figured it would be interesting to see how routine differed by gender. Based on the posts in the mens, it seems once every day is about the norm.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Zychor
|

User Profile
replied December 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I'm a woman- probably once a week or so. If I'm having regular sex, that is, which I am right now.

If not, more often.
|

replied December 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Mm... when I'm not having classes it's a few times a week to even every night. During classes I'm too stressed so it's a few times a month.
|

replied December 17th, 2007
Hmm, well I normally do it a lot... because I am not having regular sex since my fiance is out of the country in the moment. So I would say about once a day, sometimes more depending on how I am feeling.
|

User Profile
replied December 18th, 2007
Sometimes I do it at night because it helps me get to sleep! lol Other than that I just do it whenever I feel the need... maybe a few times a week.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Im the same as Purrfection, sometimes ill do i at night because i cant get to sleep.
usualy do it about once a week, sometimes more depending on my moods.
|

Especially eHealthy
twice a week usually
|

User Profile
replied December 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Once a week
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Here's an interesting question- did you all always masturbate, or was it something you learned later in life?

For me, I never did until I was older and trying to figure out how to have a good sex life. Oh, sure, there were times I did (sort of) as a kid, but that never really worked all that well. It wasn't until I was older that I figured it out.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
for me, up until i was 18 i didnt know a girl could masturbate lol I thought only guys could for some reasion, and than a guy i dated showed me how to masturbate.
|

Especially eHealthy
I've been doing it about once a week (sometimes more) on average since I was 12 Wink
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I don't think I really started until 18 or so, around the time I started having sex.
|

god, i started when i was like 11,12 ish and now its every week prob 3/4 times.
|

Especially eHealthy
probably since like 11...12 lol
i dont even remember
|

Experienced User
On average once a week. But depending on moods and well life sometimes more often. And like 2 other posters said I mostly do it at night for help you sleep factor.

How long have I been doing it oh since around 15. Probably a little sooner but I know around 15 for sure.
|

replied December 20th, 2007
I feel kinda left out now xD

I've never masturbated o_o;; Maybe because I'm sexually active (haven't always been though), I don't know =S I'm not really keen on touching myself down there.
|

replied December 21st, 2007
yea me either, I kinda have no idea what it is lol, but I've heard that people lose their virginity if they masturbate :S is it true?
|

Especially eHealthy
no you have to have sex to loose your virginity

and im sexually active and i do it
whats wierd about it? its normal and its wonderful
|

But masturbation does break the hymen from what I know.
|

Especially eHealthy
so just because you have your hymen broken doesnt mean your not a virgin anymore
|
Quick Reply