Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

I Hate This (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Sad Crying or Very sad

im depressed
all of a sudden i just got horribly sad and mad and upset
i feel like crying
nothing is wrong
me and travis are doing awsoem
my mom is comming over tomorrow
aside from the cold im fine

i dont know what the heck
but i just want to go into my room and cry
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i dont get it Sad
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hormones babe! It happens to everyone. My hormones went absolutely nuts the first three months after Brian was born. Then at three months, I suddenly wanted another baby. It was so crazy.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hormones hormones hormones! Don't they just stink?!
|

Especially eHealthy
i just wantb to cry

i miss my family
i miss my brother and sister
im mad at myself because ive missed out on thier lives
im mad at myself for looseing all of my friends
i used to be so close to everyone
and now i dont know any of them anymore
they all kinda just "forgot" suzy

its so stupid.

this is why i HATE myspace. it just makes you remember stupid stuff you want to forget.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Aww Suzy Sad

I get the same way sometimes. I don't have TOO bad PMS, but I have the most out of wack hormones of anyone I know. I cry at least five times a day the day before and first day of my period... and I'm not exaggerating. I do the whole depressed thing, and I'm always accusing Lance of not liking me and stuff. I yell and cry and then two minutes later I have no idea what the point of it all was.

I hope you feel better. Go eat some of your favorite candy, paint your nails, take a hot bath, do something. No one on here will certainly ever "forget" Suzy. I don't know that your old friends could possibly do that either.

I know I'm not in your situation or anything, but I felt the same way when I got married. I got married pretty young by... like... everyone's standards, and I feel like I have no real friends because of it. I don't feel like my old friends who I was once all very close with can relate to me or care to hang out with me anymore. I'm sorry you feel that way. Stay away from myspace Smile It's for dramatic, emo, loser 13 year olds anyway Laughing
|

replied December 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
The Mrs wrote:
Aww Suzy Sad

I get the same way sometimes. I don't have TOO bad PMS, but I have the most out of wack hormones of anyone I know. I cry at least five times a day the day before and first day of my period... and I'm not exaggerating. I do the whole depressed thing, and I'm always accusing Lance of not liking me and stuff. I yell and cry and then two minutes later I have no idea what the point of it all was.

I hope you feel better. Go eat some of your favorite candy, paint your nails, take a hot bath, do something. No one on here will certainly ever "forget" Suzy. I don't know that your old friends could possibly do that either.

I know I'm not in your situation or anything, but I felt the same way when I got married. I got married pretty young by... like... everyone's standards, and I feel like I have no real friends because of it. I don't feel like my old friends who I was once all very close with can relate to me or care to hang out with me anymore. I'm sorry you feel that way. Stay away from myspace Smile It's for dramatic, emo, loser 13 year olds anyway Laughing

your so right about the myspace thing
i jsut glimpsed at my little sisters page and she had a list of all of her heros and im not on there Sad
and i used to be her #1 hero
and she even has one of my freaking hoebag ex's on there...

ugh
i guess thats what got to me? i dont know

and my friends
yeah what good ol pals
none of them care at all
none of them said congrats on the baby
and they all know
no one asks about me
know on cares
i was a cheerleader
i had so many friends
but i know what they wanted- to party. money. a ride somewhere. a place to stay the night and get drunk. im not like that anymore. i have other priorities and life changed
the second that happened, they split
|

Extremely eHealthy
Shove a pickle up their bums sideways >.>

Honestly... which would you rather have, a buttload of friends that don't actually care about you, or your amazingly gorgeous daughter and your fantastic boyfriend and a few people who do care?
|

Especially eHealthy
Katrinadoodle wrote:
Shove a pickle up their bums sideways >.>

Honestly... which would you rather have, a buttload of friends that don't actually care about you, or your amazingly gorgeous daughter and your fantastic boyfriend and a few people who do care?

i could live without those friends
its my sister and family that i need

Sad
|

Extremely eHealthy
And you still have them! All you gotta do is call them and you have them. All siblings grow older and apart over time... I remember when I was my little sisters whole world. I used to get so annoyed because she'd want to be just like me. But now she's all independent and thinks I'm so lame Laughing

Maybe you should ask your mom to bring your sis tomorrow? Or is it too short notice?
|

Especially eHealthy
Katrinadoodle wrote:
And you still have them! All you gotta do is call them and you have them. All siblings grow older and apart over time... I remember when I was my little sisters whole world. I used to get so annoyed because she'd want to be just like me. But now she's all independent and thinks I'm so lame Laughing

Maybe you should ask your mom to bring your sis tomorrow? Or is it too short notice?

well shes probably busy tomorrow its the weekend

Sad

but on a better note next friday i get to see her and my little brother and my dad at my grammys christmas gathering
travis is takeing me and we are brining kristen Very Happy
annnnd her birthday is the 22nd but so is travis dads birthday so i dont exactly know how thats going to work...but it will be nice to see her on the 21st.

im glad my mom is comming tomorrow
that makes me feel better Smile
|

User Profile
Supporter
It's a woman thing, sweetie.. hugs kiss
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm sorry hun, the thing with your friends sucks, but the hormones are making it a billion times worse i'd bet. Your friends are still young, and you've grown up. I had NIk when I was 18 and went through something similar. CALL YOUR SISTER!! and tell her that stuff, she probably doesn't know you're feeling that way. It'll get better ^^
|

Extremely eHealthy
Think of what a HUGE thing that your body just went through. Of course your out of whack. Honestly, Ive had so many relationships come and go in life and you learn to just appreciate what you have, be forgiving, and learn from each experience. It just sucks that you have to go through the growing up and changing thing at the same time your doing the mom thing. It makes it twice as hard, but I swear it does get better.
|

User Profile
I get like that at period time ugh. I dont let myself cry I'll go to bed really early instead, because I have depression Im scared to start crying because then I'll be crying for hours and get in a bad state. My mum says its better to cry it out every once in a while, apparantly its good for you or you end up keeping it all inside and become a wreck.

I can understand the sister thing. I used to be really close to one of my sisters but when I got pregnant we were always fighting about stuff, then I moved out which made us grow further apart. Now shes really close with our younger sister who still lives at home, they go shopping together and get on really well. I feel kind of left out, but our personalities just dont suit eachother right now I guess. It is really hard though sometimes thinking about how close we were. I think when we're both older we'll be close again.

She gets back from California TODAY! So it will be interesting to see how she gets on with our younger sister (who's definately changed and gone boy mad) now. Expect the usual sibling arguements lol
|

User Profile
the_girlfriend wrote:
i dont get it Sad

I'm sorry. Sad My whole pregnancy has been pretty good up until these last few weeks and now I'm an emotional rollercoaster, always up and down and crying over what seems like nothing. I wonder if I'll be even more emotional after my baby is born, guess time will tell. Hope you feel better soon, you must feel a lil overwhelmed at this point to, I know I will be when I become a mom.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i was told within the few few weeks, i'd get baby blues. maybe this is what your experiencing?
it's down to your hormones unfortunately and lack of sleep aswell.
i felt like that yesterday morning unfortunately. due to my hormones of pregnancy. everything that could go wrong, did. i couldn't even brush my hair without crying. then uh oh, i couldn't do my trousers up Sad thankgod bobby understood. i was like this last time with william lol
|

Especially eHealthy
dang suzy u wanna stop descibing my life after Macy?! I know exactly how you feel. I also know you HATE taking medicine but you should really see about some zoloft for post partum when you go to the doctor. i got some after both babies for a bit and it just makes you feel so much better. you can concentrate more on the good things in life instead of the things that make you sad/mad. I use to cry to steven all time about how i missed my my little sister (she was only 2 n a half when i had macy) and none of my friends ever came around after i got pregnant cuz all they wanted to do was party. i got oer that after we went to a party and i got completely wasted. all i remember is the pool table horizontally lol.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Awww, Suzy!

I know how you're feeling, I feel the same sometimes!

I'm here if you need mee
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Awww hugs to you {{{{hugs}}}}. I cried and cried over nothing when Geneva was born. I cried because she was going to graduate from college. I cried because some day she would want to leave us. I cried because some dday somebody was going to break her heart. I cried because I never wanted her to grow up. I cried because I was too tired to make the bed. I cried because Derren went to the grocery store. I think you are doing great! Just take it one day at a time. Carve out a little time for yourself every day to just breathe deeply and let go. And cry if you need to. Travis will be confused, probably, but just let him know you will be OK and you will come to terms with things in your own time.
|
12 >>
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply