Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

laser spine surgery at Bonati

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
I saw the thread back from August on this subject. I will have 2 procedures done this coming May at the Bonati Institute... any new advice/stories out there?

gail (newbie)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 11th, 2009
Never been to Bonati
All I can say is that the doctors at Bonati are the same as at laser spine institute. be cautious. My aunt had surgery at laser spine and she is now in a wheelchair. There are places that do the same surgery for far less if you want to go that route. Neither bonati or laser spine has ever published anything and I am finding out now that most doctors are very suspicious of their work and consider them quacks.
|
Did you find this post helpful?