Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

cramps in back & stomach, pee a lot, pregnant?

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
i am 24 yrs old and all my life my cycle has been on time full force for the first 3 days without missing a beat until it changed the expectancy date of it when i was 23. my usual menstrual length is 6-7 days and i know exactly how it will start and end. for the past 4 or 5 periods i would have pains in my right breast one week before my cycle would show and that let me know that uh-oh it's coming. my period comes 19-20 days apart all the time but in november it didn't do that. a week before there were no usual signs of it coming but since i mark my calendar i knew it was to come on nov. 22 or 23. the day before Thanksgiving i woke up at 7a.m. to get ready for work and i felt horrible. on my way to work my stomach was aching and i thought it was gas because i had a bowl of cereal the night before and milk doesn't agree with me. so while at work i felt bad and i made it through, rushed home to take a shower and i tried to relax on the couch. all while lying down i couldn't get comfortable, i had pains shooting all in my back and stomach and i had no fever or diahrreah so it wasnt the one day flu. from 3p.m to 6p.m. i threw up 5 times and i couldn't even hold water or ginger ale on my stomach. the vomit was dark yellow but clear and it was bitter. i couldn't eat that night but the next day i was fine but with no period. on the 23rd there was no period either. i didn't panic i just took it for what it was. i had heartburn, i constantly belch after drinking even a little bit of water, by breast are not normal feeling i have had horrible cramps in my back and stomach, i pee a lot off of one cup of water, my bowel movements don't move like they used too, i have had slight headaches but maybe it's cause of stress over me not knowing, i also start to cramp when i stand for a long periods of time. i have also had vaginal cramping and when i went to the hospital on 12-3-07 they tested me for everything including std's and couldnt find anything. i wanted them to take my blood because if all else fails this would show pregnancy but they wouldn't take it. Now, i did go get tested at a clinic on the 26th of November and it came out negative and my cycle showed up that evening. it stayed for 4 days and the other 3 days i spotted one spot of light pink blood. since then the cramping continued and my breast still hurt. my cycle in october was from the 28th to the 3rd and the last time i had sex was the following week. no protection was used and we weren't planning anything of this nature. i am scared to go and get another test done because i don't want a negative result, yet and still i don't want to worry anymore. i know it is best to find out so i can take precautions and start prenatals, but i want to know from you all what this sounds like to you. Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I'm sorry, but that was really hard to follow.

So you are late on your period, is that what I"m getting? But you had your period on November 26th? Right? With the negative pregnancy tests, you would not be pregnant.

Unless you are late AGAIN for your period, don't bother testing. If it has only been just over 2 weeks since the first day of you last period, don't even consider pregnancy at this point. Wait until your period is due and/or late.

It is ADVISED that ALL women of child bearing age take folic acid. You can buy prenatal vitamins at the store, over the counter and take them. You don't have to be pregnant to take them.
|

User Profile
Supporter
You have to wait a little while longer before you can get an answer about being pregnant. I waited about a week after my af didnt show up, that should be good enough
|

Especially eHealthy
ilovemyfishies81 wrote:
You have to wait a little while longer before you can get an answer about being pregnant. I waited about a week after my af didnt show up, that should be good enough

As far as I could decipher, she is not late though...
|

Especially eHealthy
?

i didnt get it either

could you explain a little better?
|

Especially eHealthy
the_girlfriend wrote:
?

i didnt get it either

could you explain a little better?

I think the important dates are that her period was late, she had it on November 26 after a test was negative.

She hasn't been feeling well and doesn't want another negative and be let down.

But, a period starting on the 26th is only 16 days ago.
|

User Profile
Supporter
true
|