Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

pressure in stomach and frequent peeing

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I was sleeping 3 nights ago and I thought I had to go bathroom but I was soo tired I fall to sleep and when I finally woke up hours later I didn't really feel like I had to go and couldn't go but felt pressure in my lower left abdominal section. Not really holding in pee presure but just tight tenderness. Well it went away the next day i believe and I was happy then I went to sleep and woke up fine. I did a lot of stretching in my bed that night I believe and when I woke up I had tightness and achy pressure in the same left portion of my stomach. I would call it a strain if it wasn't for the frequent peeing and needing to go shortly after drinking water and the nausea that I feel fade and worsen throughout the day. I looked up what conditions it could be but most of the conditions show signs in the pee but mine is clear. I have no blood in my pee. Its not smelly or clouded. When I lay down the feelings seem to subside. I had a muscle spasm just yesterday evening like the muscle is strained in that section but the sick feeling and peeing all the time worries me. I don't think it's a long term condition since it just came on me out of no where. I don't think its UTI since my pee looks the same if not clearer. Can stomache strain cause a sick feeling and trigger you to pee often? Its a tight pressure feeling more then pain in my left portion of my lower abdominal muscle area. The pain isnt in the side or back so I dont think its kidney problems. Perhaps someone strained there stomache before and can explain this.
Thanks for looking and Ill appreciate any advice. I was thinking the sick feeling is from worring about it being something serious but I thought I wasnt all that stress when I felt sickish last time.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 19th, 2009
did you get this figured out? I am feeling the exact same thing and I'm not sure what to do?
|

replied May 6th, 2010
I feel the same. would it be accurate to assume that since neither of you followed up on this that it went away on its own?
|

replied May 6th, 2010
It turns out I just had a uti. It progressively got worse until I went to the E.R. and got pills to cure the infection.
|