Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Sore Testicles And Now Red...

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
For the past two weeks, my testicles have felt sore. Usually, they just hang there and I don't notice them, but I can feel them all the time now. Recently, when walking, the area between the testicles and the butt feels sore and itchy when I walk. Also recently, there's a ring at the base of the penis that's red and itchy. The skin on the testicles is now also red, but not itchy. I imagine I should see a doctor, but I'm in Italy and won't be home for another week.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
It could be just jock itch and can be treated with antibacterial creams. However, to be safe, I would have a doctor take a look in case it could be somnething more serious.

It does sound like a rash of some type and they area caused by myriad of reasons. Not serious, but really itchy and painful if not treated.
|

User Profile
Supporter
it could be a reaction to any sort of weird soap/detergent you're using. It could also just be jock itch. Is it just the skin that is irritating you, or is it internal?

Have you engaged in any unprotected sex or anything of the sort in the past year?

You don't have to answer, but these are things to consider.
|

No unprotected sex. No sex at all while I've been in Italy (so the past 3 months). The soreness feels internal. The itching and obviously the redness is external.
|

Especially eHealthy
i would see a doctor for this
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2012
Itchy Penis
My testicles has been itchy and looks like there is cut marks down the testicles.The reason why i say cut marks is because it looks as if they were cuts and you can see the blood.This has been happening for the past 2 weeks and unsure what it could be. I have changed my soap and still no change.....I need answers...........
|
Quick Reply