Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

I Just Dont Know (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
i seriously dont know
if i can stay anymore

at this point
if things keep going the way they are
i dont think
me and him will work out.

ive been up no sleep all night so far
im angry im sad and im hurt
im confused
and i need help.
not help from him- but help from someone
to help me figure out what i need to do

i feel so bad
i look at kristen and i cry right now
because of the mess i feel like i brought her into.
i think
"well maybe things will change, maybe he will understand where im comming from"
and he doesnt
and i keep kidding myself...

i left home and moved out when i was 15 yrs old. i left everyting. i miss my mom
i miss my sister
i miss my brother and my friends.
i miss my old dog.
i miss it so bad.
i need to be there
but i need to be here at the same time.

i think i messed up. and im in so deep now i dont even know what to do.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy

That's really all I can say baby girl.

I hope things work out soon Sad
|

Especially eHealthy
Katrinadoodle wrote:

That's really all I can say baby girl.

I hope things work out soon Sad

thanks katrina

this hurts
really really bad
|

Extremely eHealthy
I know. All couples go through crap... hopefully your boy'll get his head out of his ass before he loses you.
|

Especially eHealthy
Katrinadoodle wrote:
I know. All couples go through crap... hopefully your boy'll get his head out of his ass before he loses you.

i hope so because if i have to leave thats going to seriously kill me
its going to rip his mothers heart to shreads
and kristens going to be caught up in it. i feel like $*&% because i feel like i messed everything up
like i put her in a bad position

hes fast asleep
he fell asleep to me crying
he knows it hurts me that he pulls dumb &*$# like this

i dont see how he could hurt me? ive NEVER intentionally sat there and said something just to hurt him
never
|

Extremely eHealthy
Have you talked to him about it?

Or try and sit down and just write everything out. That's usually what I do when I have problems with Jacob. I can't talk to him without me getting up set and him leaving for a bit.... which doesn't solve anything. So I go on myspace and pour everything out in a private blog. When he's calmed down and ready to talk, he;ll go read what I wrote, and we'll go from there. You can try that if talking is too much right now... and you can organize it to make sure you cover everything you're feeling, too, which is harder to do when you're talking face to face.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I'm lost hun what happened? PM me if you want to chat
|

Especially eHealthy
Katrinadoodle wrote:
Have you talked to him about it?

Or try and sit down and just write everything out. That's usually what I do when I have problems with Jacob. I can't talk to him without me getting up set and him leaving for a bit.... which doesn't solve anything. So I go on myspace and pour everything out in a private blog. When he's calmed down and ready to talk, he;ll go read what I wrote, and we'll go from there. You can try that if talking is too much right now... and you can organize it to make sure you cover everything you're feeling, too, which is harder to do when you're talking face to face.

yeah i tried to bring it up and talk to him about it so that he wouldnt get mad...didnt work.
i think maybe tomorrow ill ask him if he wants to go eat lunch somewhere? and we can talk then?

i dont use myspace. i could write on paper though?
fighting between us sucks
he is vry stubborn and argumentive and so am i
but i could never hurt him intentionally
he could sit there and say things that hurt me all day long and then 7 hours later he feels like !**@!.

well i dont know if i can just keep getting over this like ive been doing
its too hard
|

Extremely eHealthy
the_girlfriend wrote:
yeah i tried to bring it up and talk to him about it so that he wouldnt get mad...didnt work.
i think maybe tomorrow ill ask him if he wants to go eat lunch somewhere? and we can talk then?

i dont use myspace. i could write on paper though?
fighting between us sucks
he is vry stubborn and argumentive and so am i
but i could never hurt him intentionally
he could sit there and say things that hurt me all day long and then 7 hours later he feels like caca.

well i dont know if i can just keep getting over this like ive been doing
its too hard

That's exactly what Jacob does. He'll say crap he knows will hurt me, just because it hurts me, even if he doesn't mean it. Boys are turds.

I would certainly try to get some alone time to talk to him. If that doesn't work, you could always write everything down and leave the letter out for him.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Aw I'm so sorry you have to deal with this Suzy! I'm always here to talk if you need to.

I'm hoping for your sake he realizes what he's done and doesn't do it again. But this has gone on for what...2 days now?

I hope you're sleeping now and maybe he'll have a decent conversation with you tomorrow. (((Hugs)))
|

User Profile
Supporter
Everyone's relationships change after they have a baby, me and Dom fought practically non stop for a month, ok it was my fault and i'll admit that, i was jelous of him being able to get a break and go home because i was a mum 24/7, no one changed her when Dom wasn't here but me, no one fed her, no one cleaned up after her, no one bathed her or got her to sleep, always me. I didn't stop to think that Dom was finding it hard not being with us 24/7. Once we both realised what the other was thinking it got better.
When Kristen is asleep and you know she'll be down for a while tell him you need to talk and do not let him move or say a word until you've got it all out and then let him have his turn
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
me and bobby had a few problems when william came into the world. having a baby is a big step and bobby got scared. i was basically doing everything and felt tired and worthless. he missed home and all his friends so he took advantage of that and went over a few times a week. it got better with the two of us after we sat down and talked. you need to talk to travis and see how he's feeling
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
no matter how you feel...NONE of this is your fault, your not the one who is acting like a child, you both decided to have a baby so you both should have to grow up, youve held up your end its his turn

~alicia~
|

Extremely eHealthy
This isn't your fault Suzy. You could never have known that Travis was going to start acting like a child. He needs to grow up and start thinking of someone other than himself. He has to learn that first and foremost Kristen comes first.

Maybe you could go stay with your mom for a little bit to let things cool off. Then you will get some time with your family, your family will get some time with Kristen and you will get a little break from it all.

You are a wonderful mother and it shows. Despite all that is going on, you are thinking about others. That is what mothers do.

((Hugs))
|

Extremely eHealthy
(((((((HUGS)))))))) I hope things get better for you Suzy. This is probably gonna be rough like this for a few weeks. I think it's all probably just his way of adjusting to this new life. Don't get me wrong, I'm not on "his side" or saying he's right and you're wrong! I'm not saying that at all! But just give it time and talk to him. This is a HUGE adjustment not only for you but him too! I think mommies adjust better because you have the whole 9 months with this baby inside of you so I think we start adjusting from day one. And the daddy's start probably from the days they're born. He no longer has that "care-free, spur of the moment girlfriend anymore. And that's ok! You can't be that anymore. But i's just gonna take some getting use to for the both of you. Just talk to him and be patient with him. I'm sure everything will work out. .......Plus having the baby blues after birth dosen't help at all either! I think most couples go through this with their 1st child, and maybe 2nd, 3rd,4th.......

Well good luck to ya! I hope things soon get better for ya!
|

Extremely eHealthy
What am I missing here? What has he done that was so horrible Suzy?
|

Especially eHealthy
Ok, sweetie, you need to be gentle. There are a very LOT of hormones leaving your system right now and the new addition is a HUGE stress. This is not anything against Kristen. This is about babies IN GENERAL. They are a lot of work. Taking care of a baby takes up a lot of time you and Travis used to formerly spend with each other. You went from just a month ago being 'irresponsible teenagers' (you know what I mean, it isn't derogatory!) to being PARENTS. The transition is hard NO MATTER what your age OR circumstances. It is a difficult adjustment and, honestly, a singular incident is not reason to drop the entire relationship. This is a reason for both of you to sit down and talk about what you expect from each other and your relationship.

Your relationship has now, officially, changed. You cannot go back to what you had before because neither of you is the person you were before you had a baby. You have to stand up for what you believe in, what you want for yourself and what you want together as a family.

It is not going to be easy. Life seldom is.

(((hugs)))
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I hope everything gets better Suzy. Shane & I fought like crazy for the first 2-3 months after Kaylee was born. There was a few times I was on here asking for advice on whether I should leave him or not. He wouldn't help with Kaylee, housework, anything. Babies are so so hard on relationships, I was told the whole time I was pregnant that having a baby was either going to make or break Shane & I as a couple. It almost broke us a few times but things definitely got better. I agree with Rachel on just giving it time & talking to him about everything. I hope it all works out for you. Good luck!
|

Especially eHealthy
thanks so much everyone
its nice to know that people have gone through the same thing
|

Especially eHealthy
o suzy i knew this would come once kristen came. boys can be so insensitive. Actually your gunna think im crazy but o my way to lunch today i hadnt got on the forum yet and i was thinking, i hope suzy and travis are doing ok. It reminds me of my grandparents and their friends. they have both been together since they were 16. my grandparents friends got pregnant right out of high school and decided to get married. ive heard stories and she wonders still if they hadnt had their son if they would have made it. My grandparents didnt have kids til they were older but before they did they were gunna split and then they found out they were pregnant. I know for a fact if macy hadnt come along steven and i wouldnt be together. Theres a lot of different possibilities and you shouldnt be the only one trying to hold yall together, if its going to work you both have to put forth the effort. Kristen cant be your glue. if he doesnt want to work on himself than maybe its better for you and kristen to go for a while and maybe hell come to his senses. but maybe he wont. this should be whats best for you and your daughter not his mom. ok my posts getting long. pm if ya wanna talk about it believe me ive been there.
|
12 >>
Quick Reply