Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

sharp pain in pelvic area - aching left testicle

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
HI. IM A 19 YEAR OLD MALE.. I NEVA HAD DESE PAINS B4 EVER.. 3 DAYS AGO.. I WAS GETTIN PAIN AROUND MY PELVIC AREA ABOVE MY PENIS.. UNDER MY STOMACH... it wasnt not sharp.. annoyin ache.. and it sumtimes streched down to my penis and balls.. and den it went away.. the next morning wen i woke up my pelvic area was a sharp pain for about 30 seconds or so. then it went away and da ache was dere for a bit only pelvic area.. and once in a while wud go to penis and den it wud b ok.. denn i went to da doctor da next day.. he said it wasnt my appendix and he said let me do a urine test.. asked me if it burned wen i piss.. i said no and asked me if it hurt wen i ejaculated or got hard.. i said no.. rite after him i went to go chek for stds and hiv and such.. den da pain went away and it was ok.. today wen i woke up it was fine.. now its ok.. but only my left testicle is aching only.. any1 help?? test results in a week for both stds and doctor urine test
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper eshskee
|

replied December 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Your appendix is no where near the place you are describing pain so that's why it couldn't be that.

I have no idea. I'd keep pestering your doctor.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Have you had any history of trauma of injury to your testicles / abdomen / pelvic area, or any trauma? Strenous exercise, sports, heavy lifting? Another cause of the pains you describe could be anatomical problems like testicular torsion, hydrocoeles, inguinal hernia. Is your left testicle red or inflamed, painful to touch? It may be an inflammation like epididymitis. I suggest you go to your doctor or to another doctor and like Eiri said, pester him.
|

Kk
well... its not red or anything.. or inflammation.. and my left side of my pelivic area and my left testicle are aching still.. [offensive word removed] gotta wait for da test results.. on friday.. and den we'll go frum dere.. what other tests shud i do?
|

replied July 8th, 2009
me too
ive got the same problems its faded away abit now but im afraid it will come back for revenge
|

replied February 24th, 2013
have you had same pain again ? let me know and did you do any test for it ?
|