Medical Questions > Mens Health > Prostate Forum

Prostate Massage (Page 1)

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
User Profile
Does anyone have any techniques or guidance on how to massage the prostate? I'm interested in passing this on to my husband who is in his mid 30's.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper duckhillbandit
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2007
Supporter
Him laying down on his back. Stick your index finger (and middle finger if he wants you to) in his anus. About 3 or so inches in, you'll feel a slight bump. That's the prostate. He'll know it's his prostate. Experiment and see what feels best for him. There's no real "right way" to do it.
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2007
Supporter
Thanks, Marvel.

How often should someone with a healthy prostate stimulate the prostate in this way? And is there any other way to give a massage other than anally?
|

User Profile
replied December 14th, 2007
Supporter
I don't think there's any limit, really. As long as he enjoys it.

There are other ways to massage the prostate without having to enter through the anus. If you have him on his stomach, you can stimulate it by pressing firmly on his butt cheeks around his anus (especially closer to his penis). You can also firmly massage in between his legs when he's erect, and you can get some stimulation. I might add, though, that sometimes either of these techniques might not work. It's touch and go depending on the guy. It's worth a shot, though. Just make sure you push hard, but not hard enough to hurt him!
|

User Profile
replied December 17th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Is it painful?
|

User Profile
replied December 17th, 2007
Supporter
Prostate Massage? Not at all!!! It feels fantastic!
|

replied February 5th, 2008
2nded!
|

replied October 5th, 2008
prostate massager
you may want to visit the High Island Health website. They sell a patented hands-free device that your husband can use by himself.
|

replied October 28th, 2008
avoid prostate
do you really believe that that only way to avoid prostate is to touch our testicle every month?
|

User Profile
replied October 31st, 2008
Experienced User
i have done prostate massage on my b/f. he says that this gives him a "superman hard-on" and a "superman orgasm". i don't mind doing it once in a while although i'm not really fond of putting my finger in his bottom (even though i used a condom on it when i did it).
i may look at buying a device for this like something andrewma mentioned above, although i do like the fact that when we did it, we did it together and it was sort of "under my power" so to speak.

jasmine
|

replied April 1st, 2011
latex gloves work best but make sure you use plenty of lube but all in all good prostate health will ensure his health for a long time as well as a healthier sex life for you as well a swollen prostate is one of many causes of ED keep up the good work
|

replied April 3rd, 2009
Never had this, but kind of want to try it. I did have a massage therapist that did my perineum some and that did get a quick reaction, very pleasurable.
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2009
Ah this kind of freaks me out? Is this for real lol. Does this help if you are having prostate issues or is this simply for pleasure?
|

replied June 28th, 2009
I use a small vibrator called an Anal-T. It is specifically made for prostate massage. It works FANTASTIC. Cost is about $15 at adult book store or online sex toy store. Even Amazon has it.
|

replied July 14th, 2009
I've tried this, even in the shower, but there is always a presence of fecal matter getting on my finger.

How can I avoid this?
|

replied August 1st, 2009
Just did one of these properly for the first time, felt amazing. anyone got any other tips/advice?
|

replied November 9th, 2009
Im looking to try this but need more input from others that have done it. What works best? Do you do it alone or with a partner? Do you use lube and if so what lube. How do you clean up the area in prep for insertion of finger or toy? What toy works best and where to get them? Any advice is greatly appreciated, Thanks
|

replied May 21st, 2012
You can also try using an external prostate massager.
|

replied June 20th, 2010
I enjoy prostate massage. The feel is nothing like I've ever felt. I do it solo and also with my wife
|

replied December 26th, 2010
Prostate Massages Helpful?

In a segment, one might title "Toying with HIM"; you could query... of the women that have already lost a spouse to prostate problems... would she... if she knew of a simple massage, have tried to "get him, to allow her access".. IF... it MIGHT have saved his life?
It doesn't take a lot of imagination to figure out that, via massage, getting the blood to better circulate, in such a private area, and fully emptying the prostate of fluids, could have extreme health benefits... But this is not a pharmaceutical or surgical profit margin... so it will not be pursued by many medical groups.
I was just wondering if women (wives, lady friends, lovers etc), might have considered performing this act (eeewww not the nasty thing!) after the fact (after her man has already had prostate surgery, or worse)... �IF� it were believed, to help extend the life of her man.
Yet it's beginning to be discussed more, on sites like this... not with the wrong idea... but needs a different, pro health approach, to assist in the idea... would playing with his prostate... actually have helped keep him with her longer?
Many urology doctors have said yes... but only if they (the doctor) did the massage... not many straight, married men will go for that... and have a problem, even thinking about allowing a spouse, such access (his response... that's an EXIT ONLY portal... no entry!)... but have allowed rectal access to their doctor... isn't his health and body... his wife's concern as well? More so?
Shouldn't she (his wife, his life's mate) be the preferred one to provide a, loving touch, to a very delicate massage (psychologically speaking as well)? Think about that, the next time you hear, of a man that has all of a sudden, come down with prostate problems... should SHE (his spouse) have tried to convince him, to allow her, this forbidden access... That currently, only his doctor has the rights to?
Should you, the woman in his life, have tried to convince him (your man), that his health and longevity with you, is greater than his fear of being considered gay, for even thinking of allowing such access, to his nether region.
Would you (his wife of many years) think him gay, or weird, if he requested this massage of you?
Is it considered gay, if it's done, wife to husband, in the marriage bed/shower/bathtub?
Is it sinful, if it happens to be enjoyed, in a sensual manner (fore-play), done wife to husband?
|

replied December 26th, 2010
Prostate Health
ZeroJointPain wrote:
Ah this kind of freaks me out? Is this for real lol. Does this help if you are having prostate issues or is this simply for pleasure?

IT CAN BE FOR BOTH PLEASURE AND HEALTH... I wrote, later in this comment/post, that this massage is a personal, as well as, healthful massage. I've read many sites, both pro and con and I usually read into both... some are only trying to sell a device (the pro's) and others (the con's) are trying not to loose business (usually urologists and other medical professionals) interests that deal with UNHEALTHY PROSTATES.
Done carefully, and lovingly, the prostate massage can help more than hurt (excessive agression), in most of the aging, fattening, sedentary, male populous (of which I belong).
Expending toxic, stagnant semen, from the prostate and increasing blood flow to the entire rectal/colon area (including reducing formation of hemmorhoids) by simply massaging the prostate, while enjoying some sensual marriage play.
Does this help with your concerns?
|

replied December 31st, 2010
Yes, please and thank you. It feels good when done right.
|
12 >>
Tags: prostate
Quick Reply